Submission - hubby's closet turn-on

来源: blhw72 2007-05-18 11:41:30 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2532 bytes)
"What turn you on, hon?" A whim seized me.
I throw it to hubby while he was dwelling upon Bulls game with great relish.

A "unexpected-surprised-perplexed-cautious" look processed through hubby's face. "Turn on?"
"Yes." I confirmed.
....... 10 seconds later, there was still no verbal product rather a more careful look.
"Come on!" my eye-expression signaled "dead earnest".
"Well......shall we talk about it in our own bedroom?"
Gosh, now I knew why he hesitated! Our boy was just next to us.
"Hon, I mean anything turns you on, not only about THAT." ...."Better sth. weird" I smiled slyly.
"I don't have anything weird." I got THAT promptly.
Geez, he was just as mock-serious as always, never relaxed this American -- no fun!

"Sexy women?" I broke the standoff. (No men would say NO unless he is GAY!)
"Oh, ya. Only one-my wife." --Smart ass! I happily took it despite of the fact -- a man's trick!
"Hon," hubby approached to me, "A submissive wife turns me on".

Submissive? That's a news! I never consider myself a submissive type and hubby never let me feel he wanted that. Whatever I could recall in our relationship, hubby was always loving, gentle, patient, caring and compromissary. He told me he adored me. I wouldn't say I am an entire female authority, but I do like things with my ways.

"She would say to me' what can I do for you?'" hubby didn't sense my emotions.
"So you want an obedient wife serving you like a servant?"
"It isn't a servant, but I do like her to serve me. Why not?"
"Then why not find a servant wife?"
??!!! "See, you asked me about turn-ons. I am being honest." Women are pain in the ass. Just say it!
"Submissive is not a bad word." Hubby continued. "it is an expression of a person's love for his/her partner."
"Honey, don't you think I am submissive to you all the time?" I couldn't argue.

A woman as me, always stands on the other end of the spectrum. I am generally a strong-opinionated woman, as well as career-oriented who can fight craps with men all day. Yet under the skin, I am just a vulnerable, sensitive and sentimental one, perhaps a closet submissive dying to get out.

Now I know hubby's closet turn-on. And I realize how much effort and love he devotes in connection with me emotionally, intellectually and sexually.

It is time for me to open the door for submission.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
•  Submission - hubby's closet turn-on
•  Savvy, Sexy&Sassy
•  My petty bourgeoisie complex
•  Marriage is kissing
•  Auction night

所有跟帖: 

Ding! How have you been? -sfla- 给 sfla 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/18/2007 postreply 12:20:56

Thank you, Ada. I am doing fine. :-))) -blhw72- 给 blhw72 发送悄悄话 blhw72 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/18/2007 postreply 13:04:50

很喜歡看你的文章。 -hzgg- 给 hzgg 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/18/2007 postreply 12:22:16

It's kind of you. -blhw72- 给 blhw72 发送悄悄话 blhw72 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/18/2007 postreply 13:05:15

well said! Enjoy your smart points! -麻辣鱼~- 给 麻辣鱼~ 发送悄悄话 麻辣鱼~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/18/2007 postreply 12:46:29

Thanks for your support. -blhw72- 给 blhw72 发送悄悄话 blhw72 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/18/2007 postreply 13:06:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”