I didn't cry, but my husband did have some tears in his eyes,

来源: gzlady 2006-10-29 17:31:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1001 bytes)
he managed to keep from crying. In the ceremony, we repeated the vow after the minister. Since I don't have a very good memory, so I didn't want to challenge myself, A day before the wedding, we had a rehearsal. Our minister acted like a director. He went through the entire ceremony with us in the rehearsal. He even put down a quarter on the floor to set the position where the bride's maids should stand. My brother in law said he would act like a stage manager. He said who's turn it was to go out according to the music. I got two Chinese music professionals to play piano and violin for the ceremony. The night before the wedding, we were a little bit tired from the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner, so I had to force my hu*****and to practice our first dance which was a waltz. It came out pretty well.
We drove to the hotel after the reception. We only had a short honeymoon after the wedding. A few months after the wedding, we had a Caribbean cruise as our honeymoon.

所有跟帖: 

cruise不错呀,可惜我查了好多cruise,大多出发时间不合适我们, -米沙- 给 米沙 发送悄悄话 (35 bytes) () 10/29/2006 postreply 17:59:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”