参考答案:

来源: 妖妖灵 2022-08-27 09:15:23 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (22574 bytes)
回答: 【一句话翻译】顺其自然妖妖灵2022-08-26 09:50:07

顺其自然:Idiom:Let nature take its course. 

To let events develop and conclude naturally, i.e., as they would without outside intervention, help, or interference. The phrase can refer to nature literally, or figuratively to manmade situations or events.

run around in circles:be fussily busy with little result

hold back:

1. To physically restrain someone or something. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "hold" and "back."held him back so that he didn't run after her.
2. To not do something to the fullest extent that one can.Don't hold back on the court—I don't want you to let me win.
3. To obstruct someone or something. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "hold" and "back."Your fears are really holding you back in life.The levee is holding back the floodwaters, for now.
4. To keep something in one's possession. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "hold" and "back."held back some of the money, so we still have some cash left.
5. To withhold someone or something (from something). In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "hold" and "out."heard that Sarah's parents are holding her back from play rehearsals because she has the mumps.Hold these pink cupcakes back for now—there's more than enough already on the table.
6. To require a student to repeat a grade of school. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "hold" and "back."Am I really being held back? I don't want to repeat junior year—can't I go to summer school or something?We may have to hold you back a year if you don't pass this test.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”