我的作业

来源: 金迷 2011-06-20 19:21:24 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1509 bytes)

由于不让查字典,一定有许多misspelling. 辛苦文青老师和各位同学了!

一个早上要接受这么多坏消息真够人受的。但是我知道比尔和我必须继续我们每天的生活。西翼的工作人员不知所措地走来走去,小声地对着手机嘀咕,关起门来窃 窃私语。向白宫的工作人员保证我们会处理这次危机,并准备像以前那样反击,这很重要。我知道所有人都会以我为榜样去做。对我和周围的人来说最有利的做法就 是稳步前进。我本来可以花更多时间为我的第一次露面作准备,但不行。那天下午,按照计划我要去古彻学院发表一次有关民权的演讲,这是应我们的老朋友泰勒. 布兰奇的邀请。因为我不想让学院或者泰勒——他的妻子就为我工作——失望,我赶到联合车站,搭上了去巴尔的摩的火车。

To take this many bad news in one morning is really tough, but Bill and I know, we have to continue our daily life. HIGIE's employee either wondering around, talking to cells phone under breath, or chatting behind a door. It is import for us, to assure White House we will deal with this crisis, just as always, we will fight back. To me and people arround me, the best thing we can do is moving forward steadily, and I know all other will mode me. I wish I could spend more time on my first showup, but I can't. According to my schedule, this afternoon I will be giving a speech about civil liberties in GUCHE college; I invited by my old friend, Taylor Branchie. I don't want to disappoint the college or Taylor -- his wife works for me, I rushed to UNION station, and took the train to Barldemore.

所有跟帖: 

我给89分。According to my schedule有新意。 -DrunkerKickass- 给 DrunkerKickass 发送悄悄话 (189 bytes) () 06/20/2011 postreply 22:31:25

谢谢,您给这么高的分,我有点吃惊 -金迷- 给 金迷 发送悄悄话 金迷 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2011 postreply 17:54:07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”