There is no easy way to sort it out.

来源: dhyang_wxc 2024-03-11 09:04:45 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1240 bytes)

I have been thinking along this line for quite some years now.

"Equal justice under the law" as principle fundamental, it is only applicable to the law domain. There are domains with other rules superceding or competing with the law, such as the realtionship(s) between the creator(no necessaily the God) and men, man and himself, dilemma situations (e.g. trolley problem for antopilot car), etc. In ancient Chinese thoughts, there are 7 major domains in a 5-level system.

蒙格語錄与《论语》

《中国哲学之结构》内容简介 

The society is not a single flat piece. People had been trying to analyze it by different models. I found Qian Mu's model so far had been the best (城市,乡镇,山林,江湖), which can be used to understand new laws' forming and concurrent law's implementing. An article in recent years observed the same. (How America Fractured Into Four Parts)  I guess the author just collected and counted 4 without a full view as Qian Mu.

所有跟帖: 

钱穆 speculation but not solutions. ejul provides solutions -TJKCB- 给 TJKCB 发送悄悄话 TJKCB 的博客首页 (349 bytes) () 03/11/2024 postreply 15:07:02

If you take the law as a live system, then Qian Mu's -dhyang_wxc- 给 dhyang_wxc 发送悄悄话 dhyang_wxc 的博客首页 (297 bytes) () 03/12/2024 postreply 07:21:41

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!