可以多用复合句结合简单句。try 2b less wordy, 我试试rewrite

来源: 移花接木 2022-05-07 12:24:00 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1914 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 移花接木 ] 在 2022-05-07 12:32:40 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 欢迎大家帮我改改语法。:)妖妖灵2022-05-06 14:21:39

尽量用你的原话

I take for granted that my mother has always been proud of me.(表达一种状态,一般现代时就可, 从小到大妈妈一直为我而骄傲,完成时更合理)

One day, I asked my mom to listen to my rendition “我依然爱你”and a wonderful cover version by a web singer .   You know what?Still, my mother thought mine was much more musical to her ears!And she said my voice sounded like a singing star!:)

From that moment, I realized my confidence had come from my mother's praising since I was born.

Compliment is when you admire something or someone and you give a compliment. 表达客套时用,
Praise is when something or someone did a good job at something so you approve it.

My mother has always been proud of me.  I have always been taking it for granted. 

One day, I asked my mom to listen to my rendition “我依然爱你”. At the same time,I asked her to listen to a perfect rendition covered by a wonderful web singer.  这两句重复字很多,意思表达清楚了,时间状语就没必要了。

You know what?My mother still thought my version was much more music(need adj. in here, 'music' is a noun, right?)  to her ears!And she said my singing voice sounded like a singing star!:)

From that moment, I realized my confidence came from my mother's praising started when I was born... :)

所有跟帖: 

哇,木木真是棒棒哒!认真仔细都一一改过!太细致啦!功力太深啦!我把你这个搬到我主帖里! -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (52 bytes) () 05/07/2022 postreply 18:32:27

还真是唉忘了这一茬,你对, -移花接木- 给 移花接木 发送悄悄话 移花接木 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/07/2022 postreply 20:31:37

但我不确定在前面用much more来表达比较级对吗? -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/07/2022 postreply 21:57:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”