可以多用复合句结合简单句。try 2b less wordy, 我试试rewrite

来源: 2022-05-07 12:24:00 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

尽量用你的原话

I take for granted that my mother has always been proud of me.(表达一种状态,一般现代时就可, 从小到大妈妈一直为我而骄傲,完成时更合理)

One day, I asked my mom to listen to my rendition “我依然爱你”and a wonderful cover version by a web singer .   You know what?Still, my mother thought mine was much more musical to her ears!And she said my voice sounded like a singing star!:)

From that moment, I realized my confidence had come from my mother's praising since I was born.

Compliment is when you admire something or someone and you give a compliment. 表达客套时用,
Praise is when something or someone did a good job at something so you approve it.

My mother has always been proud of me.  I have always been taking it for granted. 

One day, I asked my mom to listen to my rendition “我依然爱你”. At the same time,I asked her to listen to a perfect rendition covered by a wonderful web singer.  这两句重复字很多,意思表达清楚了,时间状语就没必要了。

You know what?My mother still thought my version was much more music(need adj. in here, 'music' is a noun, right?)  to her ears!And she said my singing voice sounded like a singing star!:)

From that moment, I realized my confidence came from my mother's praising started when I was born... :)