Ladybird因为我还没有高中生,我是准备明年再看,这个是我一个朋友

来源: 乐乐妈 2018-06-09 22:03:48 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1441 bytes)

看了后写给我的,看看是否和你有共鸣:

Lady Bird(电影观后感,一个很接地气的故事)it is a very down to earth story 。 The kind of mother and daughter relationship reminds me of mine with my own daughters . I could smell the familiarity and the frustration when Marion and lady bird communicate, call it generation gap or any name , it just exist and so real. The story is so well written that it brings tears to my eyes several times and touched me deeply  . Watching this movie is like looking into a mirror , I wish i have handled my relationship with my daughters better and damaged them less than Lady Bird’s mom Marion did. It is so hard to convey an adult ‘s daily life, stress, worries  and frustrations to the children . As a parent , I don’t want to paint and lay out the cruel side of life to the daughters in the early stage of their lives , fear of scaring  or worrying them, but I am secretly wishing my daughters could get a glimpse and  understand my emotions, life and world better . I think that is the paradox of the Lady Bird movie story and my own version of relationship with my daughters . At least that is how I feel  , the message in the movie echos well with my own experience of parenthood .

所有跟帖: 

我更同情母亲,他们其实挺惯孩子的,所以孩子不体谅父母,尤其不体谅妈妈。 -2008VGirl- 给 2008VGirl 发送悄悄话 2008VGirl 的博客首页 (313 bytes) () 06/09/2018 postreply 22:15:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!