Please do not worry to be a single mom; Your kid is the most pre

来源: dellcomputer 2007-11-29 19:27:02 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1064 bytes)
I am a single mom and have 100% guardianship for my kid. I would never ever leave my kid to anyone else including my ex-hu*****and. I can do everything for my kid. As long as I am with my kid, I do not care if I need to lower my criteria for finding a date because I am a single mom. In this world, the most precious thing is to have your blood bond children.

My BF is nice to my kid because he knows I would not date with him if he does not like my kid.

Do not trust relationship too much. I have a neigbour who had been dating with his girlfriend for 3 years and finally they broke up (Most likely because the guy does not want to marry again). Another neigbour changes his girlfriend once a year. But all of these people, they never and will change their children and they love their children much more than their partners.

You can email me if there is anything I can help.

Take good care of you and your son! You are the one who can give him happiness, but you can also be the one who can ruin his future if you make a wrong decision.

所有跟帖: 

You are the one who can give him happiness, but you can also be -happynomad- 给 happynomad 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/29/2007 postreply 19:56:58

a very good point -happynomad- 给 happynomad 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/29/2007 postreply 19:58:19

I totally agree with you!!! Good Luck! -菲妈妈- 给 菲妈妈 发送悄悄话 菲妈妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/29/2007 postreply 20:00:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”