to 知福惜福

来源: 诗篇23 2012-01-06 08:13:53 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2293 bytes)

不知道你是不是和manager 开过review的会了?如果还没有,以下意见供你参考:

1)First, I am sorry the ball get dropped because we end up with a  " I thought, you thought" situation.  [你遗憾状况,不是道歉]

2)I've already done so and so to get this processed yesterday, we are fine now  [这是老板最关心的]

3) To avoid this happen again in the future , I'd like to clarify the standard procedure and who owns what .  my understanding of the standard procedure is :  sales submit the order--> manager approval --> I process the order.   I thought whoever sumbit the order owns the responbility of getting his/her approval.  correct me if I am wrong?  [让老板再一次澄清责任的边界(boundary),这样对所有人都好] 

4)(若老板说这是你的职责) oh, I did not know I was expected to be responsible for chasing the status of order appoval. I really think it is the best for the sales person get their approval from their line managers. [如果这项工作指望你去做,就可能改变了现有程序,是个大责任。你若觉得最好sales own it, 就不要揽过来。老板对你似乎也有信任问题,估计也不会给你这个责任了]

5) if that is what you expect me to do, we may need to discuss my workload, as part of the reason the ball get dropped is  becuase of my busyness of processing the approved orders. [这是根据你说你忙,忘了追。我认为发一封邮件不费什么时间,是责任心的事情(虽然你认为这不是你该干的)。 但如果老板明确了confirm order  status 就是你的活,那就是增加了你的工作量和责任,有人喜欢,有人不喜欢。 你忙得没有余力,就要讨论工作量。你要有余力,就吃下来。]

6) (若老板说这不是你的职责)Thank you for clarification. I appreciate if you could make that clear to sales team too. Again , sorry for this .  moving forward, I'll try my best to improve my sense of urgency and double-confirm if any confusion may happen  ( 老板喜欢员工为了工作, 不介意做职责范围之外的额外的事情。 升职的都是揽活的人)

说得不一定对,供你参考。the key for this kind of business communciation is to keep calm ,be confident and humble , focus on work itself, don't waste time on getting personal and emtional

所有跟帖: 

Smart girl -螺丝螺帽- 给 螺丝螺帽 发送悄悄话 螺丝螺帽 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/06/2012 postreply 08:53:08

我也觉得诗篇写得好。最主要要和自己的老板沟通。希望知福姐姐今天得到个好结果。 -爱上了他- 给 爱上了他 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/06/2012 postreply 09:10:30

not great -tiantianniu- 给 tiantianniu 发送悄悄话 (92 bytes) () 01/06/2012 postreply 09:41:57

考古了一下,我觉得是属于工作失误。在任何公司都难免有失误差错的地方。 -AP24- 给 AP24 发送悄悄话 AP24 的博客首页 (282 bytes) () 01/06/2012 postreply 12:45:50

写的很好,很有借鉴意义。:) -绿树茵茵- 给 绿树茵茵 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/06/2012 postreply 13:05:01

说得不错,还有一条:跟sales协商补偿客户的办法。从知福的叙述中,我感觉这件事对公司客户的 -臭臭妈妈- 给 臭臭妈妈 发送悄悄话 臭臭妈妈 的博客首页 (645 bytes) () 01/06/2012 postreply 15:36:07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”