89MM, Thanksgiving dinner is a family function

来源: gzlady 2011-11-21 07:46:18 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1625 bytes)

his EX doesn’t belong to the family anymore; therefore she shouldn’t appear in the dinner party. If LZ’ boyfriend believes his EX is a part of the family, or wants to put his kids superficial happiness on the priority. Then why does he bother to date someone?  Now, LZ feels uncomfortable for his arrangement, should he consider not hurting his girlfriend’s feeling? On the other hand, If LZ wants to invite her EX to the party as well, do you think her BF would say OK. 

BTW, after my hu*****and and I got married, my hu*****and’ s EX only has been our house not more than three times, that is included the time she pick up her younger son, and stayed for dinner( I wrote about that last year) When my two step-sons were younger, they  spent two days in our house in every two weeks. My hu*****and would meet his EX somewhere in a location where in the middle between our house and her place to pick up and to drop his kids. He, his children, and his EX had never given me any hard time at this point.

所有跟帖: 

Nice. -布兰雅- 给 布兰雅 发送悄悄话 布兰雅 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2011 postreply 07:56:08

Thanks, -gzlady- 给 gzlady 发送悄悄话 gzlady 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2011 postreply 08:55:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”