Asian guy like White Girls

来源: analytical 2012-09-12 20:32:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (32160 bytes)

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Asian/318568

I Am a Asian Guy Who Like White Girls

By: dashen

Written on September 14th, 2008

By: dashen

Favorite

2,672 people have read this story  

Your Response

22 responses

• well, im Asian and i like Nordic girls much more than Asian girls. I live in Finland, everyday when i walk on the street i can find attractive Finnish women or Swedish women, but i have never seen even one Asian girl here can make me wanna look at her again since i came to this country( i came to Finland when i was a small boy), maybe because there are not so many Asian girls here( only totally about 30000 Asians in Finland.).

well, my girlfriend is a Finn, i have never told her what i truly think about Nordic women and Asian women, when we watch TV together, she sometimes asks me how i like the Asian woman who is on TV, i always tell her like this :" She is pretty hot. But to me, U are the only girl i feel like staying with." That is a lie, well yes, my GF is the only one I love, but I dont feel those Asian women are even close to hot, I only say that because I am afraid if i tell my GF the truth, she will think I only date her because of her attactive look or because she is a Finnish girl, that will make her uncomfortable and angry. It is not because she is a Finnish girl then I wanna be her boyfriend, sometimes seriously I just feel it is just sth in my blood, perhaps just my nature.

I dunno if i am the only case here.
    May 1, 2012
    1 like
  • You're exceptional like me because Asian guys particularly Chinese, Japanese, Korean men are less interest in white girls(while white males love Asian women so much).

I don't know why, recently I found white women are attractive and white men really hate Asian guys dating white girls.
    Feb 28, 2012
    1 like
  • Ehmm i am a white-hispanic girl who likes Asian boys....
    they are cute hehe...
    Feb 4, 2012
    1 like
    • thank you=)
      Aug 19, 2012
  • i am asian guy, my gf from UK, pure blonde and blue eyes. we live in UK. dont give up, if you love..from anywhere , born or come...just belive with love..:)
    Jan 6, 2012
    2 likes
    • you represent for us!
      Aug 19, 2012
  • i like white girls, hope to come across an attractive one with a good sense of humor
    Jan 27, 2011
    1 like
  • i like white girls, hope to come across an attractive one with a good sense of humor
    Jan 27, 2011
    1 like
  • im asian and like white women too
    Jul 28, 2010
    2 likes
  • I would give you a try, date you, 5uicida1. And don't kill yourself before that, ok.
    Apr 11, 2010
    1 like
  • It's good to hear it. I heard that the pleasure of a woman in bed is more related to the hardness
    Feb 20, 2009
    1 like
  • This is a little off subject. Yes usually Asian men are smaller but it don’t make them less satisfying in bed. Its how a person works it….”Size Doesn’t Matter”
    Feb 20, 2009
    1 like
  • Ha..I not a racist either. I like only white guys...
    Feb 18, 2009
    2 likes
  • well, asians have a huge variety of races. not just chinese/ japanese/indian..

maybe there are really sexy asians out there...
    Jan 8, 2009
    1 like
  • maybe we should meet
    Jan 4, 2009
    1 like
  • You have given me hope for myself XD
    I'm a white girl who likes Asian guys, but all I ever hear is how rare that kind of couple is so it's nice to hear guys like you exist :]
    Jan 1, 2009
    1 like
  • i don't have a type. i like all kinds. for me it depends on the individual and their characteristics, not their color, hair, eyes, ect.

i am white, black, asian, and native american. i could deffinitely qualify. haha
    Dec 26, 2008
    1 like
  • Haha, in my opinion, I find Asian women to be beautiful. And i'm not saying that because I'm asian, but because I really, truly believe that they are. My boyfriend only likes Asian women, so it just goes to show that it depends on what you like and your own perspective. :]
    Sep 29, 2008
    2 likes
  • I read Longing4Luv's comment again. I really like her last sentence. I decide to put in to my favorite quote.

(I don't know how to comment on comments)
    Sep 18, 2008
    1 like
  • well i am asian girl who like white guys.... but i am not condemning asian guys who is less attractive than white guys. personality still important but it is just my preferences so why not wish for what you want if its possible to happen someday ... soon as long as you make a move and work for what you want in your life. (-;
    Sep 15, 2008
    2 likes
  • An Ep User
    An EP User
    I like white guys. I'm not racist either...
    Sep 14, 2008
    2 likes
  • An Ep User
    An EP User
    hi...I'm Asian too...
    Sep 14, 2008
    1 like
  • If you are lucky as you get older you will meet more people and realise there are ugly/sexy/cute people in each race.
    The nice thing on EP is you can have discourse with people without knowing race, colour, looks. Get to know what they are like before seeing them.
    I'm not saying that we don't have preferences but by discounting a group you never get past your blinkers.

And this is coming from someone with a russian, kurdish, iranian, mauritian, italian, indian heritage
    Sep 14, 2008
    1 like
  • haha! i know somebody like that. My boyfriend when we first got together said that he ONLY liked white girls. Not black, hispanic, and definately not asian. Me on the other hand think that asian girls are sometimes cute. But you're right... not sexy. I only like asians guys and my boyfriend is the first one i've ever met. You like who you like.
    Sep 14, 2008
    5 likes

所有跟帖: 

No offense, 你净费力贴些这里没人看的东西腻不腻啊?转个战场吧 -猫眼狗眼- 给 猫眼狗眼 发送悄悄话 猫眼狗眼 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/12/2012 postreply 22:29:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”