回复:很多父母其实是做不到一碗水端平的

来源: joeyli 2011-03-06 18:46:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1070 bytes)

I am really thankful that you try to make me feel better.  My parents do care about me and my child very much.  I try to remind myself all the time, but when I am tired, I feel upset.

For example, when I know I am expected to interpret for my parents, then I cannot sleep well (I know the phone will wake me up any time).  Before my parents came, I can easily turn off the phone and get some good sleep.

You mentioned about finding ways to relax and that is so true.  I do try to relax.  Just so that I don't deprive myself sleep time, I am not really dating.  Online-dating takes too much time.  Of course, I have not met a man that I am really happy with.  Men who have the normal elements (good job and income) don't have the physical looks to make me comfortable. And the men who have the physical looks are missing something (e.g. being single).  I am not looking for Mr. handsome, but certain men and certain looks don't make me comfortable.  For example, I normally don't like a blonde guy.

所有跟帖: 

原来 -alazycatinsd- 给 alazycatinsd 发送悄悄话 alazycatinsd 的博客首页 (816 bytes) () 03/06/2011 postreply 18:57:20

回复:原来 -joeyli- 给 joeyli 发送悄悄话 (689 bytes) () 03/06/2011 postreply 19:13:29

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”