Dear 89MM, I am still trying to improve my English, but I do ha

来源: gzlady 2010-12-26 22:53:51 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1351 bytes)
回答: 大家看看这个问题怎么办??89MM2010-12-26 18:00:27

share with you.

listen to NPR everyday on my commute between my home and work.. That not only make my driving more enjoyable, but helping me to learn more about what's going on around U.S. and the world. BTW, Couple months ago, I listened to a interview to YangLan in NPR. To my surprise, YangLan is one of the 50 most powerful women in the world. And she speaks English very well.

Since my daughter started middle school(12 years ago), we had to use English to communicate, because she had problem to understand my Cantonese  

Instead of surfing WXC, I read CNN and MSN at work in my current job that I started 18 months ago

At home,I only watch English TV channels, that is a way to spend time with my hu*****and. We watch "Big Ben’s theory", "Two and half men', "How did I meet your mother", and "Desperate housewives".. 

My new year's resolution is to improve my English besides lose weight. For doing that, I plan to surfing internet less, and read more magazines and books.

所有跟帖: 

Instead of listening to NPR, I listen to FoxNews -lucky_wife- 给 lucky_wife 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/27/2010 postreply 05:48:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”