Chinesebuns or any other dental professionals, could I ask you s

来源: joeyli 2010-10-13 17:56:44 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3065 bytes)

I imagine that many Chinese people have the same gum problems as I am discussing below because of the way we were brought up.  So if you could provide me some feedback, it should be very useful to many of us.  Thanks a lot!

I recently went to this dentist.  I have a tooth that needs a crown.  She checked my teeth and decided that my gum on that side has receded and not good enough to support the new crown.  So she is asking me to go to a gum doctor first, and then I can have the crown done.

She said she could not tell me how much it may cost at the gum doctor, since she does not know.  However, since she has been a dentist for so long, I would think she should have a pretty good idea about my gum problem.  I do know myself and from talking to her that my gum problem is not that serious yet.  For example, no blood comes out when I floss every day.

What will the gum doctor do to improve my gum?  Could you tell me something about it?  My dentist said she could not answer this question either.  Do gum doctors typically offer free consultations?  I have heard some bad things about certain dentists, so I would like to have some idea before I go to the doctor’s office.

所有跟帖: 

回复:Chinesebuns or any other dental professionals, could I ask yo -987654321tc- 给 987654321tc 发送悄悄话 (264 bytes) () 10/13/2010 postreply 18:08:46

answers to ur questions: -chinesebuns- 给 chinesebuns 发送悄悄话 chinesebuns 的博客首页 (2138 bytes) () 10/13/2010 postreply 19:06:33

哦,另外,请爱较真的同学忽略俺匆忙中的英文:))如果谁有啥问题急需俺的帮忙, -chinesebuns- 给 chinesebuns 发送悄悄话 chinesebuns 的博客首页 (34 bytes) () 10/13/2010 postreply 19:11:57

Very nice of you to give long answer. Ding!!! -螺丝螺帽- 给 螺丝螺帽 发送悄悄话 螺丝螺帽 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/13/2010 postreply 19:22:27

Thank you so much for your detailed response -joeyli- 给 joeyli 发送悄悄话 (35 bytes) () 10/13/2010 postreply 19:44:29

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”