I am impressed by your rich daily vacabulary - you provided

来源: billnet 2009-11-05 18:54:47 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1138 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ billnet ] 在 2009-11-07 05:30:52 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
把听来的词,句子记下来。等俺回头再看这些
有时间,俺会把有意思的剧情写下来,发表点看法。
daily life
talk shows and sitcoms, they are all around daily stuff.
watch sitcoms at dinnertime, at least half an hour a day.

Once in a while, do an intensive watching, jot down some sentences or idioms I catch from the show while I am watching. It is always a good idea to turn on the caption if you find it is hard to follow. Listen as much as possible and look at the caption only when you really do not understand. Sometimes, I even go online to read up the s to figure out what I have missed while watching.

provided an answer this time. As a summary:

You watch talk shows and sitcoms, 把听来的词,句子记下来。有时间,把有意思的剧情写下来,发表点看法。
Once in a while, do an intensive watching, jot down some sentences or idioms; Listen as much as possible and look at the caption only when you really do not understand. Sometimes, even go online to read up the s-c-r-i-p-s to figure out the meaning.

Any more? Do you regularly review them?

Very good experience and thanks for sharing.

所有跟帖: 

Oops, the first half is exerpt and shouldn't be there. -billnet- 给 billnet 发送悄悄话 billnet 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/05/2009 postreply 20:13:35

谢谢bill大侠,俺也是很有感觉的时候才写写 -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (634 bytes) () 11/05/2009 postreply 20:36:10

those between << and >> are also filtered out -billnet- 给 billnet 发送悄悄话 billnet 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/05/2009 postreply 20:49:33

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”