My letter to Santa.

来源: NewVoice 2011-12-20 08:46:02 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2974 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ NewVoice ] 在 2011-12-21 08:09:19 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Dear Santa:

I just read the letter my little sister FeiWenQing sent to you a few days ago, which reminded me to write you this letter.

Dear Santa, just let you know that this year has been a great year for me. Among all wonderful things that have happened to me, I have joined the MYSJ forum, and gotten to know many new and nice friends. FeiWenQing and I have become sisters – almost like sworn sisters. We have been very nice to each other and have never bickered, not even once. I have never had to remind her who the big sister is and who the little sister is. Among many things, she helped me improve my English, correcting grammatical errors and typos in my English essays.

Dear Santa, I know I am too old to ask for any gift from you, but I do have one wish that only you can grant me. I wish to help my little sister by doing her a small favor on Christmas Eve. In her letter, FeiWenQing revealed to you her infatuation with George Clooney. Well, who does not have a secret crush on George? After all, he still owns the titles of “the sexist man alive” and “the world’s most eligible bachelor”. But Santa, I have no idea how George’s nose hairs have gotten to my little sister. In my opinion, there is nothing sexy and handsomeness about George’s nose hairs. Anyway, my little sister wishes to watch George’s new movie “The Descendants” in the theater, so she can fantasize over George on the big screen. But why does she want to drag her hu*****and along watching her drooling over George? It is beyond me.

Dear Santa, I know FeiWengQing put you in a dilemma by asking you to babysit her children while she and her hu*****and are watching the movie in the theater on Christmas Eve. I know you will be busy delivering presents to boys and girls around the globe, so I would like to volunteer to babysit my little niece and nephew at their house. I will make my niece sing “Twinkle twinkle little star” to me until she is tired out, and I don’t mind my nephew biting my knuckles till he falls asleep. But Santa, I do need to ride on your sleigh to get to FeiWenQing’s house. I know that your sleigh travels at the speed of light or sound – so I was told, it should take us no time to travel from the east coast to the west coast of the U.S. I will be waiting at my door for your arrival, and I am pretty sure you know where to find me. Oh, I also need a ride back home afterwards.

Thank you very much! Santa. Please say “Hi” to Mrs. Claus, elves, and reindeer for me.

Sincerely,

NewVoice

所有跟帖: 

沙发! -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2011 postreply 08:48:05

美风好!前几天没能上网。miss 很多,正在补看帖子。 -NewVoice- 给 NewVoice 发送悄悄话 NewVoice 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2011 postreply 08:53:34

哈哈哈,幽默有才,姐妹情深!鑫鼎!!! -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2011 postreply 08:55:17

What a nice letter. Happy holidays. -祤湫霖- 给 祤湫霖 发送悄悄话 祤湫霖 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2011 postreply 09:05:03

哇哇哇,I am tearing up now! I need some Kleenex, a lot of them! -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (166 bytes) () 12/20/2011 postreply 10:07:28

谢谢文青妹妹!改正了。 -NewVoice- 给 NewVoice 发送悄悄话 NewVoice 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2011 postreply 17:23:37

哇, 真幽默,有情有才! -EnLearner- 给 EnLearner 发送悄悄话 EnLearner 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2011 postreply 11:11:37

一并谢谢美风,祤湫霖,非文青,和愚公!节日愉快! -NewVoice- 给 NewVoice 发送悄悄话 NewVoice 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2011 postreply 17:28:56

WELCOME BACK!文青啊,你最好把这GC看了,不然对不起这洋洋洒洒两大篇哈。 -cha-cha- 给 cha-cha 发送悄悄话 cha-cha 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2011 postreply 18:31:03

恰恰,刚看到这段文字,抄给你: -NewVoice- 给 NewVoice 发送悄悄话 NewVoice 的博客首页 (264 bytes) () 12/20/2011 postreply 19:04:32

声姐真是有心人,谢谢!I NEED THREE: -cha-cha- 给 cha-cha 发送悄悄话 cha-cha 的博客首页 (35 bytes) () 12/20/2011 postreply 19:17:37

Admire (鹅的妈啊)!!! -rockcurrent- 给 rockcurrent 发送悄悄话 rockcurrent 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2011 postreply 23:29:59

Apall - 我跑 (haha) -NewVoice- 给 NewVoice 发送悄悄话 NewVoice 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2011 postreply 06:39:10

learn a new word: Appall (not apall)- 我跑, it really means run a -rockcurrent- 给 rockcurrent 发送悄悄话 rockcurrent 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2011 postreply 07:41:56

My bad! A typo. I was just kidding. Thanks! -NewVoice- 给 NewVoice 发送悄悄话 NewVoice 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2011 postreply 08:31:04

What a sweet sisterhood you formed! Merry Christmas! -京燕花园- 给 京燕花园 发送悄悄话 京燕花园 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/23/2011 postreply 00:04:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”