A very good writing! I am very impressed.

来源: NewVoice 2011-08-29 17:11:23 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (27672 bytes)

There are several sentences that are too long (especially in the last two paragraphs, maybe you need to re-write them a little bit.

- internet -> Internet or the Internet

- I enjoy and benefit from the online forums the most.

- 老相好 that I met first and then we became my good friends through the Iinternet. (grammar)

- describe my impressions on (of) them ( "of" is better than "on")

what I enjoy most, what I enjoy the most

- Other than that, some personal - Other than those, some personal

- exiting (exciting) moments of the growth and improvement development of

- with tears and laughters - with tears and laughter

-As the urge and enthusiasm to exchange information with my online mommy fellows (?)  have been are fading away, I started to spending more time in self-improvement. 

- I finally got settled with the idea of improving my English first, and no matter what, to removing the language barriers as much as I can (grammar)

- obsessed by anything -> obsessed with anything

I have to remind myself to avoid -> I have to remind myself of avoiding

- being stuck on cover letters -> I feel that this is not a good expression, but not sure how to change it

- It is very sad that my English skills had regressed to a stage that I could not finish a sentence without mistakes after having stayed at home without practicing very often for three years -> this sentence is too long and needs to be broken down, especially there are two "without" in the sentence. 

所有跟帖: 

我拿什么谢谢你啊,宝贵的砖啊!我慢慢琢磨啊!有问题就再问你!谢谢! -i999- 给 i999 发送悄悄话 i999 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2011 postreply 19:21:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”