【transcript 七】

来源: 淋雨 2014-10-27 17:51:41 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6486 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 淋雨 ] 在 2014-10-27 20:32:41 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
以下是我按照自己听到的内容,记录下来的原文
-------- Transcript ---------

22:08
Do things for others and watch, watch, how much others do for you. Buy, you know,you go get yourself for a cup of coffee from the coffee machine in the morning. Make one for someone else. It takes a little extra time, and it takes a little extra energy. That's the point, that's the point, and here is the best part. You will feel so good at the end of the day, so good. Thank you very much. Thank you......The great question, how did you convince some, how did you, sort of order metric, how did you convince skeptical audience in this trust metric. eh, you don't. you don't, right? You can't twist anybody's arm to do something that they don't want to do, and you know, the law, the fusion which I obey, you know, is hard, as hard as I can, which you don't need the majority, you need those people who believe what you believe, in other words, you buy, if you know when you do nice thing for people, they may not do something nice back, because, maybe, we live in the world, which you should do something for somebody? they think you want something from them.

23:20
Right? That's unfortunately, the society we created. but that's the risk we kept taking. I am not saying you should keep doing for somebody who keeps doing nothing, and keeps sort of, you know, crapping on you because of it. Then at some point, you have to go, all right, my bad, my bad. Right? and you back up. I don't believe in helping everyone, I do not believe in it, right? This is not, you know, let's do good for everyone on the planet. This is not what I am talking about. Mother Teresa who is supposed to child forgiving selfishly to all who need. At the end of her life, started to question existence of God, and by the way hated her life. Serious, okay? In other words, giving to others unabashedly, is actually self-destructive. It, it doesn't help. Right? and it's just like, going on dates with people you don't like, doesn't mean you eventually clicking maths, right?

24:12,
There, there is only one machine that I found, that really accurately measures trust better than the other metric, it's called human being. It's really good at it. Right? and so those feelings you get, trust them, or one way the other. You know, it's the little risks, it's the butterflies, it's unsure, you know, it's the back, it's the dance, it's the dating, it's the dance, the neuro's,,, you know, it's that. If there is the cynical bastards in your offices who are, who don't get it, ignore them, don't worry about it. Because eventually, you'll get enough, and those people will eventually you will get enough, and those people will either come along or leave, or be pushed out. You know, ostracize, remember? When the groups help each other, they ostracize the ones refused for help whether the strong or whether the weak. They get ostracized until THEY learn, until they learn, that they can not survive without the help of others, and THEY learn, the only way others will help them is they will help the others.

25:11
Right? The order matters, the order matters. I just thought of something, that, sort of, pervasive, sort of, you know, digital world. eh, the order matters. you know, speak honestly, about what you want, right? if you are doing, don't do things, you know, speak honestly, you are doing, don't do things for people when you want something from them. Just ask what you want from them, and I will give you one little example. It's funny little example, we'v all received emails, that go like this well, you wouldn't give me your assignment, but I will. "Dear", insert your name, right? "Dear Simon, haven't seen you in years, hope you well. Congratulations, and all you have been doing is really amazing. We should get copy sometime. If you could do me a favour, I am, if you could vote for me, on this website, I am hoping to win, you know, some thousand dollars, bula bula bula, hope you well, talk to you soon. Kenny" right? We all received email like that, and how do we respond to it?

26:15
Right? Now what happens is you get the same email that goes like this, "Dear Simon, I am hoping you could vote for me on this website, I am trying to win some thousand dollars from a design. I haven't seen you in years, I hope you really well, congratulations on all you've been doing, we should get copy some time, Thanks Kenny." Totally different. In other words, if you know why you were emailing and it comes first, it has a remarkable impact. We know that all the pleasant trees are just buttering us up to get what they want. Right? But if you come right after what you want, we are actually grateful for the pleasant tree. Right? The same thing in human interaction. Don't get someone a cup of coffee if you need a favour back. Just ask him for the favour. It builds trust. I can't trust you every time if you do something nice for me, I just think you want some for me, I won't trust you. This is what companies do to us. Right? If we do this for you, why you wouldn't you do this for us? That's not how it will work.

27:10
Generosity, bending down to pick up papers, holding the door, open to someone, is expecting nothing in return, ever. You do not give. This is what to happen in new businesses, right? We, new businesses build from relationships, and so we build the relationships, build relationships, build relationships, until we are comfortable to ask for the business. In another word, you are only be friending me, to the point you felt that I would let down my garden, you could ask me for something , the whole time, you were just waiting for that time, doesn't work that way. If you actually want to build relationships, you build relationships without one thing, any thing, and that's how you build trust. You want to know why the marines gave this incredible access, I mean, literally, they said, Simon, anything you want to see, you got it. Anything you want to do, you got it. You can go, we went to pass a sign, and it says "No observer, no civilians beyond this point" I say, "Can I take pictures?" It's like, "Go ahead!" You just see some of the pictures, it's unbelievable.Right?
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”