【Transcript (二 )】视频:SimonSinek_LoveYourWork》

来源: 淋雨 2014-10-23 16:03:15 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2575 bytes)
4:40
There is disturbing number of young children who are killing themselves, suicides, because of bullies. The problem is not schools, and the problem isn't even the parenting. The problem is the job the parents have. This is the importance and this is the power, of the work we do, the places we go, to work. Right? Most of us, I mean, if you listen to the unemployment statistics, they say, you know all time high, record of high 9-10% of unemployment. Right? People go might go .. that is terrible, and I hear that number, and I go, wow, that means 91% still have a job. Right? Gradually, you may want to get the employment number up, but that means 91% still going to work. The question is how many of them coming home fulfilled by the work that they do, and how many of them waking up inspired to go back to work the next day. If we don't love our works, we don't look after for each other. If we don't look after for each other, we feel lonely, we don't (?? a mistake from the speaker, should be"we do") feel lonely, all these negative things happen.

5:05
So, What example can I share with the creative audiences about how to change this? United States marine tour. At the great honour last week, of spending a week with the marine and a couple of days with camp in June, and I went a few days to Paris Island to watch them through boot camp, and this is the remarkable remarkable human experiment they are doing, and even though they know what works, they don't know why it works because they don't need to know why, because it works. right? But what's happening is they are taking a group of strangers, people who don't know each other, and who are showing up within a very very short period of time, learn to trust each other so much that they would give their lives for each other. right? and we know everyone, sort of everyone who wore the uniform knows that no one runs the battle for God's own country. It doesn't happen. It's for the guy to the left of me, to the right of me. That's the reason they do what they do. right?

6:01
and there are sort of remarkable stories of heroism. People rush into very very dangerous situations to save others, and they always ask the question, "Why did you do it? Why would you risk your life? Why did you put yourself for risk for them? and the answer is always the same, cos they would do it for Me. In other words, give them confidence to put themselves in great risk, is the knowledge that someone would do the same for them.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”