I think I pretty much have created these 7 habits

来源: sportwoman 2012-04-05 17:42:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1245 bytes)
回答: 有效学习英语的7个习惯---ZT非文学青年2012-04-05 11:43:49

I guess the reason why I want to improve my English and pronouciation skills is I want people to understand me better when I speak this language, and I enjoy listening to my own voice, if this is counted, maybe I sort of being narcissistic, don't you think so? 自恋狂--享受听自己声音和看自己照片属于孤芳自赏吗 :)))   To me, the most important habit that I have already created is I have fun learning--the Habit 4 — Think Win/Win. I am a happy person, I am open-minded, happy-go-lucky, and passionate, (I can laugh very hard, when I was younger  I could laugh like crazy) and like sharing myj oy, my weird ideas and funny jokes with my friends. I understand that learning English is time-tested and self-paced, and I believe that if I keep doing a little bit every day,being persistent, never skip more than 2 days.I like to learn it slowly like a snail(that is why I titled myself "蜗牛公主") and enjoy the fun learning English brings me.  Probably I am not quite right by saying that I completely have all of the 7 habbits, but having fun is the significant one and I am glad I have it. Thank you principal Wen for sharing!

加跟帖:

当前帖子已经过期归档,不能加跟帖!