你小子整天让我哭笑不得,我每天不知道看着你是开心好还是生气好!哈哈。

来源: 非文学青年 2012-04-05 14:24:18 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (938 bytes)
回答: 文校长好文采!校长别生气啊。sportwoman2012-04-05 14:05:22

没有生气,我也是有感而发,我那天不是说了吗,我纠音的时候也有怨天尤人的时候,但是昨天看Shark讲他学习经验的时候,I understood that anyone with a good pronunciation has really worked hard on it and has worked with a good method that suits him/her. Some lucky ones started early because they got exposed to it earlier on in their lives and were more sensitive to the nuances of different sounds. We had 小千 here who listened to 赖世雄 and had a friend of her father's to tutor her on her pronunciation back when she was in China. Even with that, she still worked very hard on her pronunciation after she came to Canada. 泡泡 also devoted 3+ years on accent reduction.

I wasn't one of the lucky ones and not gifted with good ears but I am catching up, I think. What I wanted to say is: instead of working on it, if we whine all day on this forum, we are just becoming other people's laughingstock and not getting anything done.

所有跟帖: 

校长言之有理!您几分钟就打那么多字,神速!我佩服您! -sportwoman- 给 sportwoman 发送悄悄话 sportwoman 的博客首页 (39 bytes) () 04/05/2012 postreply 14:28:04

好,看你的行动!我干活去啦哈。 -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/05/2012 postreply 14:29:10

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!