英语歌曲:My Heart Will Go On 《'Titanic' Theme Song》(视频)

来源: 婉蕠 2009-09-19 10:34:33 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5370 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 婉蕠 ] 在 2009-09-22 05:35:13 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

After I heard lilac's reading of 《“泰坦尼克”号的沉没 The loss of the Titanic 》 , the song 《My Heart Will Go On 》from the film《Titanic》popped into my mind. I would like to share it with you all. And I wish you all a happy weekend, too.

The following is the link to lilac's wonderful reading:
[朗诵] NCE III - 10 “泰坦尼克”号的沉没
来源:[美语世界] lilac0909-09-19 00:29:59
http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=mysj&MsgID=54161

Song: My Heart Will Go On
Artist: Céline Dion

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart

You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart

My Heart Will Go On
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"My Heart Will Go On" is the theme song of the 1997 blockbuster film Titanic. With music by James Horner, lyrics by Will Jennings, and production by Walter Afanasieff, it was recorded by Céline Dion. Originally released in 1997 on Dion's album Let's Talk About Love, it went to number 1 all over the world, including the United States, United Kingdom and Australia. My Heart Will Go On was released in Australia and Germany on December 8, 1997, and in the rest of the world in January and February of 1998. It became one of the best-selling singles of all time, and was the world's best selling single of 1998.

Celine Dion
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Céline Marie Claudette Dion (born March 30, 1968) is a Canadian singer, occasional songwriter, actress, and entrepreneur. Born to a large, impoverished family in Charlemagne, Quebec, Dion emerged as a teen star in the French-speaking world after her manager and future hu*****and René Angélil mortgaged his home to finance her first record. In 1990, she released the anglophone album Unison, establishing herself as a viable pop artist in North America and other English-speaking areas of the world.

Dion had first gained international recognition in the 1980s by winning both the 1982 Yamaha World Popular Song Festival and the 1988 Eurovision Song Contest. Following a series of French albums in the early 1980s, she signed on to CBS Records Canada in 1986. During the 1990s, with the help of Angélil, she achieved worldwide fame after signing with Epic Records and releasing several English albums along with additional French albums, becoming one of the most successful artists in pop music history. However, in 1999 at the height of her success, Dion announced a temporary retirement from entertainment in order to start a family and spend time with her hu*****and, who had been diagnosed with cancer. She returned to the top of pop music in 2002 and signed a three-year (later extended to almost five years) contract to perform nightly in a five-star theatrical show at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas.

Dion's music has been influenced by genres ranging from rock and R&B to gospel and classical. While her releases have often received mixed critical reception, she is renowned for her technically skilled and powerful vocals. Dion is the best selling Canadian artist of all time; and her album, D'eux is the best selling French-language album of all time. In 2004, after surpassing 175 million in album sales worldwide, she was presented with the Chopard Diamond Award at the World Music Awards for becoming the best selling female artist of all time. In April 2007 Sony BMG announced that Celine Dion had sold over 200 million albums worldwide.

所有跟帖: 

classic, ding -23731241- 给 23731241 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/19/2009 postreply 10:38:20

23731241, thank you very much. Have a fabulous weekend. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/19/2009 postreply 10:41:32

Music: My Heart Will Go On Artist: 12 Girls Band -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (3982 bytes) () 09/19/2009 postreply 11:01:56

Ding! 婉蕠mm -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/19/2009 postreply 11:51:05

谢谢lilac,周末好。 -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/19/2009 postreply 11:56:06

很喜欢!谢谢! -娃娃女- 给 娃娃女 发送悄悄话 娃娃女 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/19/2009 postreply 23:34:32

Glad to hear that. 娃娃女, have a nice Sunday. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (20 bytes) () 09/20/2009 postreply 06:59:01

曲调太悲,据说国内殡仪馆有的就放它 -lodge- 给 lodge 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2009 postreply 05:57:01

Oh, really? -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2009 postreply 13:43:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”