婉蕠, 谢谢你每天都带来这么多好的英语资料, so

来源: lilac09 2009-09-02 15:05:50 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1856 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ lilac09 ] 在 2009-09-04 05:37:26 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 嗯,学习了。总结一下lilac092009-09-02 11:43:17
we are forced to study everyday :).

Blue swan's new homework gives me some ideas. I really like her way of rewriting the stores in her own words. When you are trying to retell a story or add comments, you add your thinking into it. That is very active way of learning.

When we communicate with other people in English, we don't have pre-written scripts in hands to follow. We got to learn to react quickly on the spot and express ourselves clearly in our own words. That is pretty hard for me. Sometimes Too much stuff gets crowded in the head. Don't know how to sort them out in an organized way. Or sometimes knowing too little to even makes any comments. You can't always talk about weather or food. We need culture here, latest hit movies, new catchy music, good books or whatever knowledge in depth.

I really admire your music knowledge. And there are so many people in this forum well informed on western music. Music is always a good topic to discuss about and share with westerners. But I can hardly put a name onto a song. To remember the names of those singers is simply killing me. For me literature is too heavy; Arts is too illusive. Maybe watching some sitcoms or talk shows, which hardly counts as culture, suits me.

For the first problem (can’t express oneself clearly), starting a journal is a good solution. Writing can make you sit down to sort through your ideas, which can help speak in a clearer way later on. However, keeping a diary on a daily basis is just beyond me. So I think some times make some comment in English in forum is not a bad idea. It is very casual, no pressure, just saying something on some posts that interest you, like what I did today. A few sentences will do if you are in a hurry or blah blah…as much as you want.

That is something doable for lazy bones like me.

所有跟帖: 

Rewriting is a good idea. lilac , thank you for sharing it. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (323 bytes) () 09/02/2009 postreply 16:04:56

婉蕠, 你好纯呀。你可能很少窜坛或读那些乱七八糟的八卦 -lilac09- 给 lilac09 发送悄悄话 lilac09 的博客首页 (151 bytes) () 09/02/2009 postreply 16:55:07

回复:婉蕠, 你好纯呀。你可能很少窜坛或读那些乱七八糟的八卦 -任我为- 给 任我为 发送悄悄话 任我为 的博客首页 (67 bytes) () 09/02/2009 postreply 17:07:41

回复:回复:婉蕠, 你好纯呀。你可能很少窜坛或读那些乱七八糟的八卦 -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (16 bytes) () 09/02/2009 postreply 17:37:24

Got it. Thank you. Have a nice evening. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/02/2009 postreply 17:36:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”