英语歌曲:Sailing(视频)

来源: 婉蕠 2009-08-20 08:48:23 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3048 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 婉蕠 ] 在 2009-08-20 22:02:18 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Song: Sailing
Artist:Rod Stewart

I am sailing, I am sailing
Home again across the sea;
I am sailing stormy waters,
To be near you, to be free.

I am flying, I am flying
Like a bird across the sky.
I am flying, passing high clouds
To be with you, to be free.

Can you hear me? Can you hear me
Thru the dark night far away?
I am dying forever crying
To be with you, who can say?

We are sailing. We are sailing
Home again across the sea.
We are sailing stormy waters

Can you hear me? Can you hear me
Thru the dark night far away?
I am dying forever crying
To be with you, who can say?

We are sailing. We are sailing
Home again across the sea.
We are sailing stormy waters

Oh, Lord, to be near you, to be free.
Oh, Lord.

Rod Stewart
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Roderick David "Rod" Stewart, CBE (born 10 January 1945) is a British singer and songwriter born and raised in London, England and currently residing in Epping. He is of Scottish and English lineage.

With his distinctive raspy tenor voice, Stewart came to prominence in the late 1960s and early '70s with The Jeff Beck Group and then Faces. He launched his solo career in 1969 with his debut album An Old Raincoat Won't Ever Let You Down (US: The Rod Stewart Album). His work with The Jeff Beck Group and The Faces proved to be influential on the formation of the heavy metal and punk rock genres, respectively. Both bands were also pioneers of blues-rock.

With his career in its fifth decade, Stewart has achieved numerous solo hit singles worldwide, most notably in the UK, where he has garnered six consecutive number one albums and his tally of 62 hit singles include 31 that reached the top 10, six of which gained the number one position. He has also had 16 top ten singles in the USA, with four of these reaching number one. His most-known solo hit singles are "Maggie May", "You Wear It Well", "Sailing", "Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)", "I Don't Want to Talk About It", "Hot Legs", "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?", "Downtown Train", "Some Guys Have All the Luck", "Young Turks", "This Old Heart of Mine", "Forever Young", "My Heart Can't Tell You No" and "Rhythm of My Heart." He was voted at #33 in the poll of "Q Magazine top 100 Greatest Singers of all time".

所有跟帖: 

like this (old) song. DING -23731241- 给 23731241 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/20/2009 postreply 08:52:19

Thank you very much. Have a nice day. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/20/2009 postreply 08:56:12

喜欢歌中意境:象鱼一样地在海中自由的航行, -楚江- 给 楚江 发送悄悄话 楚江 的博客首页 (112 bytes) () 08/20/2009 postreply 13:08:49

Thank you very much for your terrific comments as always. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (58 bytes) () 08/21/2009 postreply 04:33:51

谢谢。喜欢。 -任我为- 给 任我为 发送悄悄话 任我为 的博客首页 (92 bytes) () 08/20/2009 postreply 17:06:16

Thank you. Have a nice weekend. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (147 bytes) () 08/21/2009 postreply 04:37:26

based on pattern analysis -任我为- 给 任我为 发送悄悄话 任我为 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/21/2009 postreply 04:59:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”