英语歌曲:Singing in the Rain (视频)

来源: 婉蕠 2009-08-05 17:40:56 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2552 bytes)

Song: Singing in the Rain
Artist: Gene Kelly

I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',
Singin' in the rain

Dancin' in the rain
Dee-ah dee-ah dee-ah
Dee-ah dee-ah dee-ah
I'm happy again!
I'm singin' and dancin' in the rain!

I'm dancin' and singin' in the rain...

[ADDITIONAL VERSE]

Why am I smiling
And why do I sing?
Why does September
Seem sunny as spring?
Why do I get up
Each morning and start?
Happy and head up
With joy in my heart
Why is each new task
A trifle to do?
Because I am living
A life full of you.

Gene Kelly
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eugene Curran "Gene" Kelly (August 23, 1912 – February 2, 1996) was an American dancer, actor, singer, director, producer, and choreographer.

A major exponent of 20th century filmed dance, Kelly was known for his energetic and athletic dancing style, his good looks and the likeable characters that he played on screen. Although he is probably best known today for his performance in Singin' in the Rain, he was a dominant force in Hollywood musical films from the mid 1940s until the demise of this form in the late 1950s. His many innovations transformed the Hollywood musical film, and he is credited with almost singlehandedly making the ballet form commercially acceptable to film audiences.

Kelly was the recipient of an Academy Honorary Award in 1952 for his career achievements. He later received lifetime achievement awards in the Kennedy Center Honors, and from the Screen Actors Guild and American Film Institute; in 1999, the American Film Institute also numbered him 15th in their Greatest Male Stars of All Time list.

所有跟帖: 

欣赏,谢谢婉君! -天泽园- 给 天泽园 发送悄悄话 天泽园 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/05/2009 postreply 23:25:25

Thank you, 天泽园。Have a nice day. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/06/2009 postreply 07:46:30

在雨中唱歌,在雨中散步,在雨中跳舞,抑制不住的幸福.谢谢分享! -楚江- 给 楚江 发送悄悄话 楚江 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/06/2009 postreply 07:25:09

问候楚江,上午好。Yeah, it is so romantic and poetic, too. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/06/2009 postreply 07:47:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”