地道英语:Oops! 感叹词:惊讶(英语听力)

来源: 婉蕠 2009-07-21 07:41:23 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5121 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 婉蕠 ] 在 2009-07-23 05:14:41 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
地道英语:Oops! 感叹词:惊讶(英语听力)ZT

在线收听节目

The script of this programme 本节目台词

A ball smashing a window
Oops!
Diarmuid: Hello and welcome to Authentic Real English from BBC Learning English. I'm Diarmuid.

Feifei: 大家好,我是冯菲菲。在地道英语里你会学到英国人日常生活中常用到,而且通常在字典和课本里找不到的单词和短语。

Diarmuid: That's right. Feifei, could you pass me my cup of tea please?

Feifei: Sure. Here you are... Oops! Oh, I’m so sorry I've dropped it. 我刚刚没拿好茶杯,所以把茶洒了一地。唉!

Diarmuid: No! My tea is all over the floor!

Feifei: I'm really sorry Diarmuid.

Diarmuid: Never mind. It's only a cup of tea. And anyway, something good has come out of this accident.

Feifei: What's that?

Diarmuid: You have already introduced today's new word: oops!

Feifei: Oops. O.O.P.S. Oops. Oops. 这是一个感叹词,表示惊讶或遗憾。当我们范了一个小错误是,比方说像刚才把茶洒了一地,或是在电脑上打字敲错了一个字母,这种时候我们就用 oops.

Diarmuid: Yes, whenever you make a small mistake such as knocking something over, you can say the word oops.

Example

A: Be careful moving that pile of books.

B: Oops!

A: Now look! Those books are all over the place.

B: Don't worry. I'll soon pick them up.

Feifei: 不过要记住这个词一般只适用于犯小错误的时候 。

Diarmuid: Yes, if you use oops when something serious has happened, it could appear that you are not taking the situation seriously.

Feifei: Are there any other words in English that we can use instead of oops?

Diarmuid: Of course, there are always alternatives in English. Some people say whoops instead of oops.

Feifei: Whoops.

Diarmuid: And some people might even say whoops-a-daisy, although that is a little old-fashioned now.

Feifei: Well it's the end of the programme. Remember to listen to more Real Authentic English... oops! I got the name of the programme wrong!

Diarmuid: Whoops-a-daisy! I think you meant Authentic Real English from the BBC.

Feifei: I certainly did. 可以登陆我们每天更新的网站学习更多的地道英语 www.bbcchina.com.cn. Bye for now.

Diarmuid: Join us again soon.

下载本节目台词(PDF格式)
*Please note that this script is not a word for word transcript of the programme as broadcast. In the recording and editing process changes may have been made which may not be reflected here.
*在节目录制过程中, 对话本文可能略有改动。
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”