华盛顿的标准真是高。想起当年林肯年轻的时候,也有过信中嘲笑女士,以及决斗中多少戏弄对手的事儿。后来他都表示不安

来源: freemanli01 2024-03-14 03:37:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2646 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ freemanli01 ] 在 2024-03-14 05:27:21 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

如果比较拜登和川普的话,我觉得川普比拜登好太多了。

不说川普的4年,世界的和平,以色列和中东慢慢发展和平,缔结和平条约。

即使俄乌战争,如果川普在的话,也不会纵容俄国人入侵。我始终觉得川普防火防盗,普京放火,白登纵容放火。

当时开战前,别人问拜登的方针,他直接说乌克兰不是北约,美国不会管。川普立即说你不能这么说话,最少要留有余地。我看拜登那就是故意纵容战争,导致几十万人(或几百万人)的生活从此彻底改变,绝对大恶人。想想一场战争,给多少家庭带来缺胳膊断腿的人(死的还是好的),带来多少家庭问题。

然后战争发动后,开始swift制裁俄国,很多很多人都欢欣鼓舞,好像只要打败俄国,死多少人都无所谓。在他们眼里根本没有人命这回事儿,而都自认站在正义一边。

只有川普(在视频中)的第一反应是:那会死很多人,很多小生意人(他们依赖SWIFT生活)。

如果说川普有缺点的话,我觉得拜登就是邪恶的。

"If we compare Biden and Trump, I think Trump is much better.

Putting aside Trump's four years, there was relative peace in the world, and there were gradual developments toward peace between Israel and the Middle East, including peace treaties.

Even in the context of the Russo-Ukrainian War, if Trump were in power, he wouldn't have allowed Russian aggression. I've always seen Trump as a fire extinguisher, Putin as the arsonist, and Biden as someone who tolerates the fire.

Before the war started, when others asked Biden about his policy, he bluntly said that Ukraine is not part of NATO, and the U.S. won't intervene. Trump immediately responded, saying you can't speak like that; at least leave some room. To me, Biden's response was intentionally permissive, making him an absolute villain.

After the war began, SWIFT sanctions were  imposed on Russia. Many people were jubilant, as if defeating Russia justified any number of deaths. In their eyes, human lives didn't matter; they believed they stood on the side of justice.

Only Trump (in a video) had the initial reaction: 'Many people will die, including many small business owners who rely on SWIFT for their livelihoods.'

If Trump has flaws, I believe Biden embodies evil."

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!