Niu Niu's A Journey to Overcoming Fear & Forming Connections

来源: 康赛欧 2024-02-04 09:23:30 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2971 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 康赛欧 ] 在 2024-02-04 09:34:49 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Niu Niu's Trust: A Journey to Overcoming Fear and Forming Connections from Day 2

I brought my green budgie, Niu Niu, home on the second day. I started taming her.

Around 7 AM, I uncovered the blanket on the cage to wake up Niu Niu. I refilled the water and food and realized she appeared less fearful. However, she remained inactive and seemed less nervous when she woke up and saw me.

I offered Niu Niu a long millet treat while in her cage. At first, she appeared to be hesitant and scared. Eventually, she started eating it. However, she did not seem to have much of an appetite. I tried different methods to encourage her to eat, but nothing worked. Then, I tried to shorten the millet and found it more effective, so she willingly came closer to my hand to eat it. Surprised, she even stepped onto one of my fingers to eat the millet while eating. I felt happy that I started to bond with Niu Niu and get closer to her.

Moreover, I tried to hold the short millet in my palm; Niu Niu reached over and ate it. She also ate the grains that fell on the side of my palm. This is excellent progress.

I wanted to take a further step; I attempted to pet Niu Niu, but she initially avoided my touch. However, she finally accepted it after a few attempts and stopped dodging. Once I finished rubbing her, I promptly rewarded her with a millet.

At about 1 PM, I opened the cage door, and Niu Niu flew out, twisting her waist and walking around on the ground. I closed the bedroom and bathroom doors to prevent Niu Niu from getting scared and flying around the house. I did not want to force Niu Niu back into the cage, so I placed it on the ground. Meanwhile, I moved the cage closer to Niu Niu while she walked towards it. To my surprise, she recognized her cage and climbed back into it after wandering around. It was amazing to see how intelligent Niu Niu was, having only been in the new environment for a day and a half.

At around 4 PM, I tried to feed Niu Niu millet. While she was eating, she stepped on one of my fingers. I tried to move the millet back and forth, and she unintentionally followed it and ended up standing on my palm with her tiny feet. She liked millet very much, so when she saw it, she couldn't resist it.

Around 7 o'clock, after finishing my dinner, I held a millet in my palm. Niu Niu ate carefully this time and didn't step on my palm. I thought she was not hungry and realized she was still scared of me, but that's understandable since it had only been here for two days. Overall, I was delighted with the performance today.

所有跟帖: 

昨天继续以日志的形式写了篇英文短文,发在油管视频里,是有关怎么驯养我的虎皮鹦鹉的。见笑了。 -康赛欧- 给 康赛欧 发送悄悄话 康赛欧 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2024 postreply 09:24:47

超赞写英文日记。我记得TJKCB 同学也是有这个习惯。向你们学习!!! -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2024 postreply 11:33:36

谢谢!我没有写英文日志的习惯,不是在油管上post视频吗,我就把以前的写的中文日志翻成了英文。 -康赛欧- 给 康赛欧 发送悄悄话 康赛欧 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2024 postreply 11:50:00

A very detailed description of Niuniu! Good job! -暖冬cool夏- 给 暖冬cool夏 发送悄悄话 暖冬cool夏 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2024 postreply 11:11:04

+100086 A thorough portrayal -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2024 postreply 11:40:35

谢谢!有个油管里的网友,看了我的另一个视频,就问我是怎么驯养小鹦鹉的,我回答了他的问题,干脆就继续讲述牛牛。 -康赛欧- 给 康赛欧 发送悄悄话 康赛欧 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2024 postreply 11:52:04

其实象我这样的微小视频博主,写这样的短文收视率不高,我写了一期后想放弃,但这个网友鼓励了我。 -康赛欧- 给 康赛欧 发送悄悄话 康赛欧 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2024 postreply 11:54:23

希望没写成流水账,呵呵。。。 -康赛欧- 给 康赛欧 发送悄悄话 康赛欧 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2024 postreply 12:05:08

Go Niu niu 妞妞!Conquering fear is a significant achievement -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2024 postreply 11:44:05

for everyone -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2024 postreply 11:44:24

说得真好!其实很多动物对人都有恐惧,虎皮鹦鹉由于我在宠物店买的时候不是手养的,是他们的父母养大的,怕人是终身的。 -康赛欧- 给 康赛欧 发送悄悄话 康赛欧 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2024 postreply 11:57:49

Saw two budgies, what's the name for the blue one? :)) -卫宁- 给 卫宁 发送悄悄话 卫宁 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2024 postreply 18:42:44

他叫天天,谢谢观看! -康赛欧- 给 康赛欧 发送悄悄话 康赛欧 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2024 postreply 06:49:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”