曾经贴过一篇英文评论

来源: 枫林晓 2024-01-11 08:23:21 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (13120 bytes)

About what AI means to you.

Asking why u shocked today? OK

I used to try AI to explore original music. The capacity of AI surprised me to the point I use it as the supporting tracks and build my solo on them. Eventually, played 4 original pieces jointly with AIVA.

Well, I am not an IT guru so, my understanding on AI mostly came from what I could master.

Music is something I claimed to master, even though I am merely a novice. Anyone who can create an original piece well, will certainly draw my attentions. And AIVA did it. And she did it so well that she can cheat the audience to the point you will not tell that she is only a computer. Though I have to tell her pieces are lacking spirits still.

Today, I was shock by the capacity of AI making visual arts. The website is here. Go ahead and try it yourself. https://www.midjourney.com/ 

Now I just feel scared about the possibility that I am too old to ride the waves. I am outdated. I start to wonder what else AI has to make progress in all those other parts of our civilization.

Before today, I don't believe that AI can make such visual "original" product by itself. Now I know. I am only sure on one thing now, AI has already invaded so many other areas that used to belong to human only without most average old guys like me even knowing.

Maybe, my generation is doomed to be outdated by now. That is why, I think, the current applications for AI program in the Universities rose by 200%. Kid are running into this new wave, and we may not have a chance to even follow it.

所有跟帖: 

棒棒哒!加到主贴里吧。谢谢啦。:) -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/11/2024 postreply 08:25:44

全是语法错误,我都没矫正过。。。哈哈。谁帮我改一遍错。。。难道又要用AI? -枫林晓- 给 枫林晓 发送悄悄话 枫林晓 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/11/2024 postreply 08:30:55

枫林原创,不仅音乐好,英文也好。偶有瑕疵,也说明是我们地球人原创。:)) -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (167 bytes) () 01/11/2024 postreply 09:02:31

哈哈,人类相互暖心的场面,机器偷偷乐去吧。 -枫林晓- 给 枫林晓 发送悄悄话 枫林晓 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/11/2024 postreply 09:19:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!