劲爆的摇滚 The best

来源: 枫林晓 2023-05-24 12:47:39 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (12831 bytes)

到今天听到这首还是热血沸腾的感觉.

Song by Tina Turner

I call you when I need you, my heart's on fire You come to me, come to me wild and wild When you come to me Give me everything I need
Give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams Speak a language of love like you know what it means MMm, and it can't be wrong Take my heart and make it strong, baby
You're simply the best Better than all the rest Better than anyone Anyone I've ever met I'm stuck on your heart I hang on every word you say Tear us apart Baby, I would rather be dead
In your heart, I see the star of every night and every day In your eyes, I get lost, I get washed away Just as long as I'm here in your arms I could be in no better place
You're simply the best Better than all the rest Better than anyone Anyone I've ever met Ooh, I'm stuck on your heart I hang on every word you say Don't tear us apart, no, no, no Baby, I would rather be dead
Each time you leave me, I start losing control You're walking away with my heart and my soul I can feel you even when I'm alone Oh baby, don't let go
Ooh, you're the best, ooh Better than all the rest Better than anyone Anyone I've ever met Ooh, I'm stuck on your heart I hang on every word you say Don't tear us apart, no, no Baby, I would rather be dead You're the best
Ooh, you're simply the best Better than all the rest Better than anyone Anyone I've ever met I'm stuck on your heart, baby I hang on every word you say Don't tear us apart, no, no, no Baby, I would rather be dead
Oh, you're the best You're better than all the rest Better than anyone Anyone I've ever met Ooh, you're the best
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”