我指出了chatgpt在土地法案上的自相矛盾。它承认了并且,修正了。这就是我说的,他还没有平庸化,但是未来灰暗。

来源: 枫林晓 2023-02-10 07:16:19 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8405 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 枫林晓 ] 在 2023-02-10 07:20:23 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Your analysis appeared to be logically contradict with your own words. Check your first two sentences. They are directly contradictory with each other.

I apologize for the mistake in my previous response. You are correct, my analysis was contradictory. Let me provide a corrected response:

Based on the information provided, it would seem that this bill aims to restrict the purchase of real property in Texas by citizens, governments, and entities of China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia. This type of restriction could potentially be seen as discriminatory, as it is based on the nationality of the buyer, which is a prohibited form of discrimination under the U.S. Constitution and various anti-discrimination laws.

It is important to consider whether such a restriction is constitutional and in line with established legal precedent in the United States. The U.S. Constitution protects the right of citizens and corporations to freely buy and sell property, unless such restrictions are reasonable and in accordance with the Constitution. Additionally, discrimination based on nationality is prohibited by the U.S. Constitution and various federal and state laws.

If the bill is determined to be discriminatory, it may be struck down by the courts. However, it would require a legal challenge and a court ruling to determine whether this bill is in line with the Constitution and does not infringe upon established anti-discrimination laws.

很抱歉,在我之前的回答中有错误。您是正确的,我的分析是矛盾的。让我提供一个纠正的回答:

根据提供的信息,得克萨斯州的立法会似乎计划限制中国、伊朗、朝鲜和俄罗斯的公民、政府和实体在得克萨斯州购买不动产的行为。这种限制可能被视为歧视,因为它是基于买家的国籍,而这是美国宪法和各种反歧视法律禁止的形式。

重要的是要考虑这种限制是否符合美国宪法和美国已有的法律先例。美国宪法保护公民和公司自由购买和出售财产的权利,除非这些限制是合理的并符合宪法。此外,根据国籍的歧视是被美国宪法和各联邦和州法律禁止的。

如果该法案被认为是歧视性的,它可能被法院驳回。但是,这需要法律挑战和法院裁决,以确定这个法案是否符合宪法并且不侵犯已有的反歧视法律。

所有跟帖: 

理性的胜利,虽然不一定能够对美国的现状有什么影响,但是作为语言模型,语言逻辑矛盾,这种错误是致命的 -枫林晓- 给 枫林晓 发送悄悄话 枫林晓 的博客首页 (103 bytes) () 02/10/2023 postreply 07:23:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”