AI‘s SOTU vs. Baiden's SOTU

来源: 枫林晓 2023-02-08 08:36:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3519 bytes)

想象一下,你是拜登总统的首席秘书,请为他起草一份 SOTU 演讲。 请确保你是基于事实而不是其他任何东西。

我的美国同胞们,当我们今晚聚集在一起时,我想和你们谈谈我们伟大国家的现状以及我们在过去一年中取得的进步。 首先,我要承认正在进行的 COVID-19 大流行及其给我们国家造成的损失。 我很自豪地报告,通过我们医护人员的不懈努力和本届政府的迅速行动,我们在控制病毒传播和为数百万美国人接种疫苗方面取得了重大进展。 除了应对这一流行病,本届政府还在其他一些方面取得了进展。 我们采取了大胆的行动来应对气候危机,包括重新加入《巴黎协定》和采取措施使我们的经济脱碳。 我们在争取种族正义的斗争中向前迈出了历史性的一步,将《乔治·弗洛伊德治安司法法案》签署为法律。 我们还采取措施加强我们的经济并支持美国工人。 我们已经通过了一项重要的基础设施法案,该法案将创造就业机会,使我们的道路、桥梁和宽带网络现代化,并为更具竞争力的未来奠定基础。 我们还采取行动提高最低工资标准,提供带薪休假,并确保同工同酬。 当然,我们还有很多工作要做。 我们必须继续应对 COVID-19 大流行,重建更强大、更具包容性的经济,并努力弥合我们社会的分歧。 但我相信,通过共同努力,我们能够应对这些挑战并为所有美国人建设更光明的未来。 谢谢你,愿上帝保佑美国。

Imagine that you are President Biden's top secretory, please draft a SOTU address for him. Please make sure you are based on facts rather than anything else.

My fellow Americans, 

As we gather tonight, I want to speak to you about the state of our great nation and the progress we have made in the past year.  First and foremost, I want to acknowledge the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the toll it has taken on our country. I am proud to report that through the tireless efforts of our health care workers and the swift action of my administration, we have made significant strides in controlling the spread of the virus and vaccinating millions of Americans.  In addition to tackling the pandemic, my administration has also made progress on a number of other fronts. We have taken bold action to address the climate crisis, including rejoining the Paris Agreement and taking steps to decarbonize our economy. We have taken a historic step forward in the fight for racial justice, signing the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act into law.  We have also taken steps to strengthen our economy and support American workers. We have passed a major infrastructure bill that will create jobs, modernize our roads, bridges, and broadband networks, and lay the foundation for a more competitive future. We have also taken action to raise the minimum wage, provide paid leave, and ensure equal pay for equal work.  Of course, we still have much work to do. We must continue to address the COVID-19 pandemic, build back a stronger and more inclusive economy, and work to heal the divisions in our society. But I am confident that, working together, we can meet these challenges and build a brighter future for all Americans.  Thank you, and may God bless America.

所有跟帖: 

下面是拜登的真实版本 -枫林晓- 给 枫林晓 发送悄悄话 枫林晓 的博客首页 (47364 bytes) () 02/08/2023 postreply 08:39:48

这是我这几天看到最有意思的CHATGPT的问答。其精华不在回答本身,而是在于两个版本的对比。 -枫林晓- 给 枫林晓 发送悄悄话 枫林晓 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/08/2023 postreply 08:40:59

谈话继续, 很有意思,这回chatgpt花了几分钟时间,长考。才给出了这两四平八稳,中规中矩的答案。 -枫林晓- 给 枫林晓 发送悄悄话 枫林晓 的博客首页 (10346 bytes) () 02/08/2023 postreply 10:04:27

机器表达还挺流畅,不过懒惰的我很怕对它产生依赖性,所以,还是先背诵我的新概念吧。最近感觉自己的英文表达比以前有进步~ -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/08/2023 postreply 12:12:52

如果AI能一下把人群中携带枪支的人找出来就好了~ -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/08/2023 postreply 12:13:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”