啊?你别后来改啊?分数和合辑都是随绑随计算的。你赶紧绑架花花去吧?:)

来源: beautifulwind 2021-07-08 19:45:57 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (15812 bytes)

my embarrassing childhood fantasy

来源:  于 2021-06-25 20:20:18 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 13471 次 (1666 bytes)
[管理菜单[ 本文于 2021-06-27 17:02:52 被推荐 ]
帖子归属:   
本文内容已被 [ 树的花花世界 ] 在 2021-06-25 20:40:49 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Childhood fantasy, eh…I don’t have much to start with at first place.   Within the very limited selections, they are neither noble nor grand; oppositely, I have to admit it is actually a little bit embarrassing. 

My biggest fantasy during my childhood is that I am the only person in my entire city. Yes, you don’t read it wrong, nobody else would be around, so that I can do whatever I like, no schoolwork, no exams, no need to get up in the early morning, and no nagging from parents/teachers.  The best part would be that I could visit the biggest department store in the city and eat all the food that my mom would not allow or buy otherwise, and play with all the toys there. I have a great plan how to enjoy the facilities available there, and my typical day would look like: wake up whenever on a big soft bed in the furniture department, fetch some cookies or cake from food section for breakfast, browse through the beautiful clothes which my mom will never buy for me, and try on those fancy high heels like a young lady.  And for sure the toy department is my haven, and many toys would be waiting for me there.  Also I would spend some time in music instrument department and play the piano there which my parents can’t afford to get me one.  Haha, all of sudden, I realized that the hottest topic people are talking about on internet nowadays which is “lay down flat” (躺平), hey, that is my idea when I was 10 and I still have it now!!!

已有12位网友点赞!查看

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”