No wonder! :)

来源: 甜虫虫 2021-06-09 14:06:35 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4283 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 甜虫虫 ] 在 2021-06-09 14:12:18 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
I edited your article a little bit. Just some suggestions. :)

When I was (still) in (2nd grade, ) my elementary school Grade II one day, when I was taking a class, I was asked by my class teacher to go to the recording room. She and another teacher asked me to read the Aesop's fable "A crow drinking water " in the textbook. 

The beginning (of the fable) was  ”A crow was thirsty. He was looking for water everywhere. "  My teacher asked me to  emphasize  the word "everywhere" to show how hard  it was to find water. It (That) was the very beginning (of my) when I had the public speaking training.

My recording of the fable was finished in 45 minutes. When it was played in the teachers' office, I could not believe it was my voice as it sounded exactly like a radio voice.:) And then it was played in every class of my grade. Soon after, I was selected as the MC of my elementary school which was (had) more than 1000 students. I was trained in my expression management and my posture, such as including 丁字步,and etc., at that time. 

I hosted all kinds of school events including the yearly (or annual) International Children's Holiday. 

Maybe because I had the public speaking training so early, I became (have been) very brave and confident since then.  And I
believe that as long as you work hard, you would be successful. 

That is why I  insist that EVERYONE takes turns to be anchors in MYSJ to host all kinds of programs. It would be helpful in training (building) one's confidence , responsibility and the (ability of) time management ability.  

所有跟帖: 

虫虫改得真好!!!这样听起来就顺多了,不然总是Chinglish的嫌疑!非常感谢!:) -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/09/2021 postreply 14:31:04

再次谢谢虫虫!把你修改之后的文章搬到原帖里啦!:) -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2021 postreply 11:40:04

Thank you for being so gracious! -甜虫虫- 给 甜虫虫 发送悄悄话 甜虫虫 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2021 postreply 12:24:53

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”