这是昨夜读了济慈的蚱蜢诗后写的,附贴两位翻译教授和英语社区网友点评:

来源: 小贝壳weed 2016-08-03 11:31:39 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3049 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 小贝壳weed ] 在 2016-08-03 11:50:32 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

以下是廖康老师点评: “不严格要求抑扬格的话,写得相当不错,很流畅。如果真想改进,则需在转折上下功夫。好的十四行诗都有意思上的变化(比如开始说好,后来说坏,反之亦然。我认为这比抑扬格更重要),连写了很多十四行诗的冯志都没有做到。”

廖康博士

(加州蒙特瑞国际研究学院翻译研究生院教授)

http://baike.baidu.com/subview/2648908/10768883.htm

Yuanxiang老师点评:

“ 建议慢点来  - yuanxiang -  ♂ 给 yuanxiang 发送悄悄话  yuanxiang 的博客首页  yuanxiang 的个人群组   (23 bytes) (7 reads) 08/03/2016  07:20:48  (1)  

• 多谢元老师指正! 夏安!~  - 小贝壳weed -  ♀ 给 小贝壳weed 发送悄悄话  小贝壳weed 的个人群组   (0 bytes) (2 reads) 08/03/2016  10:23:27   

• 我觉得总体还是很好的。中英双语都这么好,不容易。  - yuanxiang -  ♂ 给 yuanxiang 发送悄悄话  yuanxiang 的博客首页  yuanxiang 的个人群组   (0 bytes) (0 reads) 08/03/2016  10:28:37 ”

英语社区网友点评:

“usually not the biggest fan of rhyming poetry but this feels better than most... not super forced (only forced rhyme for me was "complain/train", being the first line it did stand out a bit)

also i think chickadees may have had their time in the poetic limelight... i understand if in your mind the birds are literally chickadees but if any songbird would do theres so many to pick from with names just as fun. sorry i know its a weird critique, just something that came to my mind.

i feel this really creates a nice pastoral scene to live in, builds a picture of lower alabama for me, brought me right to being a kid escaping the heat to go to the coast.

writing happy poetry seems difficult and i liked this one, so bravo  ” 

"A delightful poem - but oh how I wish it was only 20° Celsius here. That would be my idea of comfort and bliss.

I really did enjoy your poem though, even though I was jealous of the cool temperature! "

http://www.writingforums.com/threads/167355-I-Love-You-Summer!?p=2022949#post2022949

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”