周末一笑: 人是怎么来的?(ZT)

来源: 南山松 2015-10-09 18:29:07 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5563 bytes)

1 人是怎么来的?

A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."

2 称赞

Wife: "I look fat. Can you give me a compliment?"

Husband: "You have perfect eyesight."

3 聪明的狮子狗

A wealthy old lady decides to go on a photo safari in Africa, taking her poodle along for company. One day the poodle starts chasing butterflies and before long, discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a hungry-looking leopard heading rapidly in his direction. The poodle thinks, "Uh, oh!" Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the leopard is about to leap, the poodle exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious leopard! I wonder if there are any more around here?" Hearing this, the leopard halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees. "Whew!" says the leopard. "That was close! That poodle nearly had me!" Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard. So off he goes, but the poodle sees him heading after the leopard with great speed, and figures that something must be up. The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard. The leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, monkey, hop on my back so you can watch me chew that poodle to bits!" Now, the poodle sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?" but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and waits until they get just close enough to hear. "Where's that damn monkey?" the poodle says. "I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another leopard!"

4 起名

There are five cows on a farm, one mamma cow and four baby calves. The first baby walks up to the mom and asks, "Momma, why is my name Rose?" The mommy cow replies, "Well honey, a rose petal fell on your head when you were born." The next calf comes up and asks, "Momma, why is my name Lily?" The mother replies, "Because honey, a lily petal fell on your head when you were born." The third baby comes up and asks, "Momma, why is my name Daisy?" The momma cow again replied "Well, when you were born a daisy petal fell on your head." The final baby walks over and says, "Duh huh guh nuh!" The momma cow says, "Shut up, Cinderblock."

5 男孩和猴子

A boy with a monkey on his shoulder was walking down the road when he passed a policeman who said, "Now, now young lad, I think you had better take that monkey the zoo." The next day, the boy was walking down the road with the monkey on his shoulder again, when he passed the same policeman. The policeman said, "Hey there, I thought I told you to take that monkey to the zoo!" The boy answered, "I did! Today I'm taking him to the cinema."

6 鹦鹉和魔术师

A magician worked on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. The audience would be different each week, so the magician did the same tricks each week. However, there was a problem, the captain's parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the magician did every trick. Once he understood, he started shouting out the secrets in the middle of the show, "Look, it's not the same hat." "Look, he is hiding the flowers under the table." "Hey, why are all the cards the Ace of Spades?" The magician was furious but couldn't do anything, it was, after all, the captain's parrot. One day, the ship had an accident and sank. The magician found himself with the parrot, adrift on a piece of wood, in the middle of the ocean. They stared at each other with hatred, but did not utter a word. This went on for a day, then another, and another. Finally, after a week, the parrot said, "Okay, I give up. Where the heck is the boat?"

所有跟帖: 

lie for certain -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2015 postreply 18:36:16

You mean the first one? 走马读人, have a nice weekend! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2015 postreply 18:38:20

松松新周好,谢谢你分享的有趣的[周末一笑]。 -珈玥- 给 珈玥 发送悄悄话 珈玥 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/12/2015 postreply 14:38:45

珈玥好! 新周快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/13/2015 postreply 17:47:46

先占个座,再细看。。 -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/15/2015 postreply 12:45:24

问好美风, 周末快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/16/2015 postreply 18:24:16

#1,神造论和进化论的对垒,哈哈。。。 -肖庄- 给 肖庄 发送悄悄话 肖庄 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/15/2015 postreply 15:18:24

Yes:) Xiaozhuang, have a nice weekend! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/16/2015 postreply 18:25:32

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”