刚找到了《飘》的相关电影视频片段和字幕:

来源: 婉蕠 2015-09-13 20:52:49 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8218 bytes)
回答: 今日英语学习-读一小段电影《飘》井龙和2015-09-12 18:00:59

Most of the miseries of the world were caused by wars.(ZT)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S72nI4Ex_E0

Mr. O'HARA: We've borne enough insults from the "meddling Yankees. It's time we made them understand we keep our slaves with or without their approval. Who's to stop them right from the state of Georgia to secede from the  Union.

MAN: That's right.

Mr. O'HARA: The South must assert ourselves by force of arms. After we fired on the Yankee rascals at Fort Sumter, we've got to fight. There's no other way.

MAN1: Fight, that's right, fight!

MAN2: Let the Yankee's be the ones to ask for peace.

Mr. O'HARA: The situation is very simple. The Yankees can't fight and we can.

CHORUS: You're right!

MANS: That's what I'll think. They'll just turn and run every time.

MAN1: One Southerner can lick twenty Yankees.

MAN2: We'll finish them in one battle. Gentlemen can always fight better than rattle.

MANS: Yes, gentlemen always fight better than rattle.

Mr. O'HARA: And what does the captain of our troop say?

ASHLEY: Well, gentlemen...if  Georgia fights, I go with her. But like my father I hope that the Yankees let us leave the  Union in peace.

MAN1: But Ashley...

MAN2: Ashley, they've insulted us.

MANS: You can't mean that you don't want war.

ASHLEY: Most of the miseries of the world were caused by wars. And when the wars were over, no one ever knew what they were about.

Mr. O'HARA: Now gentlemen, Mr. Butler has been up North I hear. Don't you agree with us, Mr. Butler?

RHETT BUTLER : I think it's hard winning a war with words, gentlemen.

CHARLES: What do you mean, sir?

RHETT: I mean, Mr. Hamilton, there's not a cannon factory in the whole South.

MAN: What difference does that make, sir, to a gentleman?

RHETT: I'm afraid it's going to make a great deal of difference to a great many gentlemen, sir.

CHARLES: Are you hinting, Mr. Butler, that the Yankees can lick us?

RHETT: No, I'm not hinting. I'm saying very plainly that the Yankees are better equipped than we. They've got factories, shipyards, coalmines... and a fleet to bottle up our harbors and starve us to death. All we've got is cotton, and slaves and ...arrogance.

MAN: That's treacherous!

CHARLES: I refuse to listen to any renegade talk!

RHETT: Well, I'm sorry if the truth offends you.

CHARLES: Apologies aren't enough sir. I hear you were turned out of West Point Mr. Rhett Butler. And that you aren't received in an decent family in Charleston. Not even your own.

RHETT: I apologize again for all my shortcomings. Mr. Wilkes, Perhaps you won't mind if I walk about and look over your place. I seem to be spoiling everybody's brandy and cigars and...dreams of victory.

MAN: Well, that's just about what you could expect from somebody like Rhett Butler.

Mr. O'HARA: You did everything but call him out.

CHARLES: He refused to fight.

ASHLEY: Not quite that Charles. He just refused to take advantage of you.

CHARLES: Take advantage of me?

ASHLEY: Yes, he's one of the best shots the country, he's proved a number of times, against steadier hands and cooler heads than yours.

CHARLES: Well, I'll show him.

ASHLEY: No, no no, please, don't go tweaking his nose anymore. You may be needed for more important fighting, Charles. Now if you'll excuse me, Mr. Butler's our guest... I think I'll just show him around.

http://www.scarlettonline.com/Gone_with_the_Wind_script.htm

Gone With the Wind Part One (ZT)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jWMPvv-AJM

BRENT: What do we care if we were expelled from college, Scarlett . The war is going to start any day. We would've left college anyhow.

STEW: War, isn't it exciting, Scarlett? You know those poor Yankees actually want a war?

BRENT: We'll show'em.

SCARLETT: Fiddle-dee-dee. War, war, war. This war talk is spoiling all the fun at every party this spring. I get so bored I could scream. Besides, there isn't going to be any war.

BRENT: Not going to be any war?

STEW: Why, honey, of course there's going to be a war.

SCARLETT: If either of you  says "war" just once again, I'll go in the house and slam the door.

BRENT: But Scarlett honey..

STEW: Don't you want us to have a war?

SCARLETT: Well-but remember I warned you.

BRENT: I've got an idea. We'll talk about the barbecues the Wilkes gave at Twelve Oaks.

STEW: That's a good idea. Aren't you eating barbecue with us.

SCARLETT: Well, I hadn't thought about that yet, I'll...I'll think about that tomorrow.

STEW: And we want all your waltzes, there's first Brent, then me, then Brent, then me again,  It is all. Promise?

SCARLETT: I' just love to.

SCARLETT: If only ..if only I didn't have every one of them taken already.

BRENT: Honey, you can't do that to us.

STEW: How about if we tell you a secret?

SCARLETT: Secret? Who by?

BRENT: Well, you know Miss Melanie Hamilton, from Atlanta?

STEW: Ashley Wilkes' cousin? She's visiting the Wilkes at twelve o'clock.

SCARLETT: Melanie Hamilton, that goody-goody. Who wants no secret about her.

BRENT: Well, anyway we heard...

STEW: That is, they say..

BRENT: Ashley Wilkes is going to marry her.

STEW: You know the Wilkes always marry their cousins.

BRENT: Now do we get those waltzes?

SCARLETT: Of course. 

BRENT: The other boys will be hopping mad. - Let them be mad. We can handle them!

SCARLETT: It can't be true...Ashley loves me.

STEW: Scarlett! What is supposed to get into her. Do you suppose we said something that made her mad?

http://www.scarlettonline.com/Gone_with_the_Wind_script.htm

http://www.veryabc.cn/movie/uploads/script/GonewiththeWind.txt

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!