2015年5月2日英语歌曲排行榜前五名: See You Again等

来源: 婉蕠 2015-05-02 17:38:40 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7795 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 婉蕠 ] 在 2015-05-09 08:16:25 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending May 2(ZT)
http://www.voanews.com/content/top-5-songs-for-week-ending-may-2-2015/2741887.html
http://av.voanews.com/clips/VEN/2015/04/29/ea06ac09-88f9-4be5-becd-cf58d3426d23_original.mp3?download=1

1. "See You Again" Wiz Khalifa Featuring Charlie Puth
2. "Uptown Funk!" Mark Ronson Featuring Bruno Mars
3. "Earned It (Fifty Shades Of Grey)" The Weeknd
4. "Sugar" Maroon 5
http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/yingwengequ/201659.html
5. "Trap Queen" Fetty Wap

We’re counting down the five most popular songs in the Billboard Hot 100 Pop Singles Chart, for the week ending May 2, 2015.

After a week of chart fireworks, the Top Five quiets down, with one song making a return trip.

Let’s open in fifth place, where Fetty Wap drops a slot with “Trap Queen.” The New Jersey rapper has only one eye…the result, he says, of a childhood bout of glaucoma(青光眼). Fetty says he contracted it in both eyes. The doctor was able to save only one, but he says today he doesn’t even think about it unless someone points it out.

Down a slot to fourth place goes Maroon 5 with “Sugar.” Adam Levine and his band just got a recording invitation from another big star… Last week, Sia  mentioned on Australian radio that she’s written a new song, “Step By Step.” She says that she’s pitching(推销) it to Bruno Mars…and Maroon 5. Sia also says her next album, This Is Acting, is ready to go.

The Weeknd is our prodigal son(回头的浪子) this week, rebounding three slots to third place with “Earned It.”  What does this young Canadian have in common with Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, and Elton John? They’ve all had…or will have…performing residencies in Las Vegas. The Weeknd will be appearing at the Cromwell Hotel on May 23, June 13, and July 3… with more dates to come.

British music producer and DJ Mark Ronson speaks to journalists at a media event in Mexico City, April 17, 2015.
British music producer and DJ Mark Ronson speaks to journalists at a media event in Mexico City, April 17, 2015.

Up at number two, Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars remain within striking distance of the title with “Uptown Funk.” Mark had some unflattering things to say about the launch of the Tidal streaming service. Speaking with Southern California Public Radio about streaming services, Mark says he thought Tidal seriously miss-handled its launch last month. He saw it as less about musical change…and more as a group of millionaires adding to their wealth.

Up at number one, it’s Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth for a second week with “See You Again.” It’s a soundtrack single from Furious 7…which is now a hit of historic proportions. It’s only the third film to gross more than $1 billion internationally, following Avatar and Titanic.

We're out of hits for now, but let’s do it all over again next week!

2015年3月21日英语歌曲排行榜前五名
http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/yingwengequ/200868.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

Wiz Khalifa - See You Again ft. Charlie Puth

Lyrics :
[Charlie Puth]
It's been a long day without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

[Wiz Khalifa]
Damn who knew all the planes we flew
Good things we've been through
That I'll be standing right here
Talking to you about another path I
Know we loved to hit the road and laugh
But something told me that it wouldn't last
Had to switch up look at things different see the bigger picture
Those were the days hard work forever pays now I see you in a better place

How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gonna be with me for the last ride

[Charlie Puth]
when I see you again

[Wiz Khalifa]
First you both go out your way
And the vibe is feeling strong and what's
Small turn to a friendship a friendship
Turn into a bond and that bond will never
Be broke and the love will never get lost
And when brotherhood come first then the line
Will never be crossed established it on our own
When that line had to be drawn and that line is what
We reach so remember me when I'm gone

How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gonna be with me for the last ride

[Charlie Puth]
So let the light guide your way hold every memory
As you go and every road you take will always lead you home

When I see you again

所有跟帖: 

谢谢! -爱上网- 给 爱上网 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/03/2015 postreply 05:02:23

爱上网,周日好,谢留言。 -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/03/2015 postreply 11:45:54

I like the melody of "See You Again". Thanks 婉蕠 for sharing, hav -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (95 bytes) () 05/03/2015 postreply 06:26:55

It's a soundtrack single from the movie Furious 7. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (3295 bytes) () 05/03/2015 postreply 12:04:34

原来是两种形式的对唱.喜欢.谢谢婉蕠分享,新周快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/03/2015 postreply 18:18:52

前不久刚看过,片尾两车分开,人鬼殊途的时候,这首see you again想起,很是煽情 :-) -十月天蝎- 给 十月天蝎 发送悄悄话 十月天蝎 的博客首页 (56 bytes) () 05/03/2015 postreply 17:48:20

我还没有看过这部电影呢,谢谢你的分享。 -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (679 bytes) () 05/03/2015 postreply 18:50:03

Thank you for your updates, dear sister! Have a wonderful week t -~叶子~- 给 ~叶子~ 发送悄悄话 ~叶子~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/04/2015 postreply 12:52:18

"See You Again" topped the chart. Sis,have a nice evening. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/05/2015 postreply 21:02:32

Thanks for sharing! -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/04/2015 postreply 20:47:35

My pleasure. beautifulwind,have a nice week. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/05/2015 postreply 19:38:16

Haven't heard about Britney Spears for a while. Glad to know she -北京二号- 给 北京二号 发送悄悄话 北京二号 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/05/2015 postreply 21:20:07

Glad to know she's doing well. Thank you 婉蕠! -北京二号- 给 北京二号 发送悄悄话 北京二号 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/05/2015 postreply 21:22:23

Well, she twisted some ligaments while performing in Vegas. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (439 bytes) () 05/06/2015 postreply 06:56:43

She is young. She'll recover soon. :-) -北京二号- 给 北京二号 发送悄悄话 北京二号 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/06/2015 postreply 19:16:51

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!