周末一笑:万圣节的笑话

来源: 南山松 2014-10-31 16:30:07 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8008 bytes)
1 为抄近路走墓地The Cemetery Shortcut
Two men were walking home after a Halloween party and decided to take a shortcut through the cemetery just for laughs
Right in the middle of the cemetery they were startled by a tap-tap-tapping noise coming from the misty shadows
Trembling with fear, they found an old man with a hammer and chisel, chipping away at one of the headstones
"Holy cow, Mister," one of them said after catching his breath, "You scared us half to death -- we thought you were a ghost! What are you doing working here so late at night?"
"Those fools!" the old man grumbled. "They misspelled my name!"
2 万圣节晚会Halloween Party

We're having a Halloween party at school. I'm dressed up like Dracula. Man, I look cool! I made my hair black and I cut off my bangs. I'm wearing a cape and some fake plastic fangs. I put on some makeup to paint my face white, like creatures that only come out in the night. My fingernails, too, are all pointed and red. There's no doubt I look like the evil undead. My mom drops me off and I run into school, And suddenly feel like the world's biggest fool. The other kids stare like I'm some kind of freak. The Halloween party is not till next week.

3 万圣节服装Halloween Costume

A guy goes into a costume shop. He says, "I'm going to a Halloween party, and I want to go as Adam."
The girl brings out a fig leaf.
But he says, "Not big enough!"
So she brings out a bigger one.
"Still not big enough!"
So she brings out a HUGE fig leaf.
"Still not big enough!" he proudly tells her.
So she says, "Listen, Ace, why don't you just throw it over your shoulder and go as a gasoline pump?"

4 还没收拾的床unmade bed

Patty came up to a boy with a sheet over his head on Halloween and asked, "Are you a ghost?"
The boy replied, "No, of course not! I'm an unmade bed!"      

5 有点晚了A little late

A skeleton went to the doctor. The doctor looked at the skeleton and said, "Aren't you a little late?"         

6 魔鬼 The Devil

A woman, whose husband often came home drunk, decided to cure him of the habit. One Halloween night, she put on a devil suit and hid behind a tree to intercept him on the way home. When her husband came by, she jumped out and stood before him with her red horns, long tail, and pitchfork. "Who are you?" he asked. "I'm the Devil!" she responded. "Well, come on home with me," he said, "I married your sister!"

(from Internet)

所有跟帖: 

without skeleton is light to go to sky -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/31/2014 postreply 17:35:25

问好走马读人,万圣节快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/31/2014 postreply 19:15:51

riddle :) 6 words -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (65 bytes) () 11/02/2014 postreply 15:34:35

谢谢松松应时应景的万圣节笑话。Happy Halloween to you all. -斓婷- 给 斓婷 发送悄悄话 斓婷 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/31/2014 postreply 18:33:01

斓婷好!万圣节快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/31/2014 postreply 19:16:37

松松好,万圣节快乐! -~叶子~- 给 ~叶子~ 发送悄悄话 ~叶子~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/31/2014 postreply 21:01:34

叶子好!万圣节快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/01/2014 postreply 04:52:08

:)有一年我也记错的日子,早了一天带小孩出去要糖 -慧惠- 给 慧惠 发送悄悄话 慧惠 的博客首页 (189 bytes) () 11/02/2014 postreply 15:06:07

哈哈哈,慧惠和邻居们都那么可爱:)慧惠,新一周快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/02/2014 postreply 16:24:28

轻松一笑 -yuanxiang- 给 yuanxiang 发送悄悄话 yuanxiang 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/02/2014 postreply 20:36:08

问好yuanxiang:) -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (6 bytes) () 11/03/2014 postreply 18:54:36

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”