Cheers from the SEA

来源: 冲浪潜水员 2014-09-11 06:54:54 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1336 bytes)
Hi, friends on this forum,

After a nice break, I resumed my business travel last week to this part of the word, the SEA (south east Asia). I'm working in one country with many islands this week and will be continuing my work in another country on a not-too-distant peninsular. The best part of this trip is that, after these business travels, I get to take one week off, go home and see my family as well as my wife's family. Isn't that wonderful? If I can do that every time I travel for business, I promise that I'll never complain about it again :)

I am very glad to see some new ID's on this forum, including a princess, a mom of sweet peas, someone who enjoys the rain, and more. I am also glad to see that people are practicing their pronunciation by recording their reading and posting the audio clips. It will be great to see more original writing as well.

One thing I want to do after returning home is to record my reading as well. Apparently this is an effective and yet simple way to improve one's spoken English. Not sure why it took me so long to take action :) I look forward to your critics.

Well, it is getting late in the SEA. I guess I'll stop here.

Cheers,
S_D

所有跟帖: 

Hi,SD,so glad to hear from you from the SEA... -祤湫霖- 给 祤湫霖 发送悄悄话 祤湫霖 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 07:19:40

Thanks! -冲浪潜水员- 给 冲浪潜水员 发送悄悄话 冲浪潜水员 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2014 postreply 07:32:34

Joining Surfing to welcome our new friends. -~叶子~- 给 ~叶子~ 发送悄悄话 ~叶子~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 16:34:08

How can we attract more friends to this forum? Let's discuss. -冲浪潜水员- 给 冲浪潜水员 发送悄悄话 冲浪潜水员 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2014 postreply 07:33:14

占位!回头细赏!周末快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2014 postreply 04:25:14

Have a great weekend! -冲浪潜水员- 给 冲浪潜水员 发送悄悄话 冲浪潜水员 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2014 postreply 07:33:47

It must be fun to travel in south east Asia and visit families. -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (37 bytes) () 09/14/2014 postreply 18:31:12

The first week is pure work in our factory, -冲浪潜水员- 给 冲浪潜水员 发送悄悄话 冲浪潜水员 的博客首页 (171 bytes) () 09/15/2014 postreply 06:32:40

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”