英语电影:Good Will Hunting--Park Bench Scene(视频剪辑)

来源: 婉蕠 2014-08-13 07:58:24 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4704 bytes)
Remembering Mr Robin Williams  
来源: 京燕花园 于 2014-08-11 18:54:28 
http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/mysj/193522.html

英语电影:Good Will Hunting--Park Bench Scene(视频剪辑)ZT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBjWHfBHKos

Will: So what's this? A Taster's Choice moment between guys? This is really nice. You got a thing for swans? Is this like a fetish? It's something, like, maybe we need to devote some time to?

Sean: Thought about what you said to me the other day. About my painting.

Will: Oh

Sean: Stayed up half the night thinking about it. Something occurred to me. I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep and haven't thought about you since. You know what occurred to me?

Will: No

Sean: You're just a kid. You don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about.

Will: Why, thank you.

Sean: It's all right. You've never been out of Boston.

Will: Nope

Sean: So if I asked you about art, you'd probably give me the skinny... on every art book ever written. Michelangelo? You know a lot about him. Life's work, political aspirations. Him and the pope. Sexual orientation. The whole works, right? I bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling. Seeing that.

If I ask you about women, you'll probably give me a syllabus of your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman... and feel truly happy. You're a tough kid. I ask you about war, you'd probably ah throw Shakespeare at me, right? "Once more into the breach, dear friends." But you've never been near one. You've never held your best friend's head in your lap... and watched him gasp his last breath lookin' to you for help.

If I asked you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet, but you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes. Feelin' like God put an angel on Earth just for you, who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her be there forever. Through anything. Through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleepin' sittin' up in a hospital room... for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes... that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself. I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much.

I look at you. I don't see an intelligent, confident man. I see a cocky, scared kid. But you're a genius, Will. No one denies that. No one could possibly understand the depths of you. But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine. You ripped my life apart.

You're an orphan, right? Do you think that I'd know the first thing about how hard your life has been - how you feel, who you are - because I read Oliver Twist? Does that encapsulate you? Personally, I don't give a damn about all that, because - You know what? I can't learn anything from you... I can't read in some book. Unless you wanna talk about you, who you are. And I'm fascinated. I'm in. But you don't wanna do that, do you sport? You're terrified of what you might say. Your move, chief.

所有跟帖: 

医学健康:Brain Imaging Improves Treatment for Depression(音频文字) -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (16567 bytes) () 08/13/2014 postreply 08:05:23

It's so sad to lose such a genius like Robin Williams.He lives i -京燕花园- 给 京燕花园 发送悄悄话 京燕花园 的博客首页 (93 bytes) () 08/13/2014 postreply 11:49:32

Yeah, very sad indeed... -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2014 postreply 14:47:10

多年前,我看过这部影片,曾为Robin Williams 的演技所折服。 -~叶子~- 给 ~叶子~ 发送悄悄话 ~叶子~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2014 postreply 21:16:43

He won an Oscar for his portrayal of a therapist in this movie. -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2014 postreply 21:44:24

讲的得可真好啊。谢谢分享。 -樱桃丸子- 给 樱桃丸子 发送悄悄话 樱桃丸子 的博客首页 (50 bytes) () 08/13/2014 postreply 22:31:44

好开心又见到樱桃丸子了,有空就常来玩呀。 晚安好梦。 -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2014 postreply 22:43:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”