周末一笑:A special football game

来源: 南山松 2014-06-21 06:45:55 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7277 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 南山松 ] 在 2014-06-23 09:08:28 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
1. A special football game一场特殊的足球比赛
 Mike was late for school. He said to his teacher, Mr. Black, "Excuse me for my coming late, sir. I watched a football match in my dream."
"Why did it make you late?" inquired the teacher.
"Because neither team could win the game, so it lasted a long time." replied Mike.

2. Two Birds 两只鸟
Teacher: Here are two birds, one is a swallow, and the other is sparrow. Now who can tell us which is which?
Student: I cannot point out but I know the answer.
Teacher: Please tell us.
Student: The swallow is beside the sparrow and the sparrow is beside the swallow.

3. Snorer 瞌睡者
The preacher was vexed(生气的) because a certain member of his congregation(集会,圣会) always fell asleep during the sermon.
As the man was snoring in the front row one Sunday, the preacher determined he would teach him not to sleep during the sermon. So, in a whisper, he asked the congregation. "All who want to go to heaven, please rise." Everyone got up except the snorer. After whispering "Be seated", the minister shouted at the top of his voiced, "All those who want to be with the devil, please rise."
Awaking with a start, the sleepy-head jumped to his feet and saw the preacher standing tall and angry in the pulpit(讲道坛), "Well, sir," he said, "I don't know what we're voting on, but it looks like you and me are the only ones for it."

4. I'm Glad 我很高兴
A Sunday school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making others glad. Now, children, said she, has anyone of you ever made someone else glad?
Please, teacher, said a small boy, I've made someone glad yesterday.
Well done. Who was that?
My granny.
Good boy. Now tell us how you made your grandmother glad.
Please, teacher, I went to see her yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, Granny, I'm going home, and she said, Well, I'm glad’!

5. I've come to install the phone我是来装电话的
A young businessman had just started his business, and rented a beautiful office. Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office. Wishing to appear busy, the businessman picked up the phone and pretended that he had a big deal working. He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments.
Finally, he hung up and asked the visitor. "Can I help you?" The man said, "Sure. I've come to install the phone."

6. Now I have two skunks in there现在那儿有两只臭鼬了
"We have a skunk in the basement," shrieked the caller to the police dispatcher. "How can we get it out?"
"Take some bread crumbs," said the dispatcher, "and put down a trail from the basement out to the back yard. Then leave the cellar door open."
Sometime later the resident called back. "Did you get rid of it?" asked the dispatcher.
"No," replied the caller. "Now I have two skunks in there!"

(from internet)

所有跟帖: 

when self adds doggishness, he will be a skunk -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2014 postreply 07:25:22

可否给个详细解释?~~~ -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/22/2014 postreply 06:13:50

http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/pet/839843.html -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/22/2014 postreply 15:20:14

Swallow came to see the difference between swallow and sparrow~~ -京燕- 给 京燕 发送悄悄话 京燕 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2014 postreply 09:15:33

haha, you are absolutely right!~~~ -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/22/2014 postreply 06:15:11

Haha, "well, I am glad." -~叶子~- 给 ~叶子~ 发送悄悄话 ~叶子~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2014 postreply 14:36:19

I am glad, too!~~~ -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/22/2014 postreply 06:15:52

Thanks! Here is a similar one: -冲浪潜水员- 给 冲浪潜水员 发送悄悄话 冲浪潜水员 的博客首页 (314 bytes) () 06/21/2014 postreply 15:58:55

You are a genius!~~~ -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/22/2014 postreply 06:18:00

Does Ms. Sportwoman agree? :D -冲浪潜水员- 给 冲浪潜水员 发送悄悄话 冲浪潜水员 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/23/2014 postreply 01:07:50

你可在我的博客上看到中文。我被告知,这里不需要放中文译文:) -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/22/2014 postreply 06:20:48

I LOVE your weekly joke. *Nice weekend. ~ -虚席以待- 给 虚席以待 发送悄悄话 虚席以待 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2014 postreply 23:03:28

Thank you! Have a nice weekend. ~ -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/22/2014 postreply 06:22:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”