Mistake is a mistake, even a minor one.

来源: aspector 2013-06-03 21:32:30 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1214 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ aspector ] 在 2013-06-04 14:45:58 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Every company always has few employees like to hide the mistake they make during the work. hoping the mistake won't affect their work reputation or even the personal life. Some of them pretend nothing happened, or try to destroy the evidence. and the worst one always blame somebody else frist.

they often believe if they try hard, they could get away the troubles. if they actually hid the mistakes successfully, would they be ok forever?

Well, i guess it depends on how serious the mistake will be. if it is just a minor problem, for example, wrong spelling in technical manual, maybe nobody will take it seriously because most of them would catch in revising process anyway. if it is a problem cost company millions dollars, whether you like or not, everyone would know right away.

Despite people still could have chance to get away the trouble, but for myself,  i would rather to tell employer the truth, because mistake is mistake, even a minor one, you have to live with the consequences of those mistakes you made, and most likely, it would be painful, but over the long term , you would be grateful the decision you make,  because nothing can replace a peaceful mind.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • Mistake is a mistake, even a minor one.
  • I am a big music devotee,
  • President Obama likes to play Poker in his spare time too.
  • Do we really need to eat 3 times per day?
  • 所有跟帖: 

回复:Mistake is a mistake, even a minor one. -小钊- 给 小钊 发送悄悄话 (570 bytes) () 06/04/2013 postreply 03:46:54

谢谢抽时间指教。 -aspector- 给 aspector 发送悄悄话 aspector 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/04/2013 postreply 17:41:46

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”