带小花回来灌水:花花和≪心怨≫

回答: 凑趣译:A Complaint京燕花园2013-04-08 11:02:34

spring flower_060 

小园春和景明,一分耕耘一分收获,冬天种下的郁金香和水仙沿着甬道开放了~~~

 


spring flower_061
 

远处正开的花树是八重樱~~~

spring flower_063
 

spring flower_062

 
A Complaint 心怨

by Wordsworth 京燕译


There is a change--and I am poor;

有转变了-- 我落魄了

Your love hath been, nor long ago,

不久以前,你的爱

A fountain at my fond heart's door,

如泉涌,柔润我心房

Whose only business was to flow;

它一味地尽管流淌

And flow it did; not taking heed

汩汩流淌;全然不惜

Of its own bounty, or my need.

它的所有,我的需求

What happy moments did I count!

我曾拥有何等美妙的时光!

Blest was I then all bliss above!

天赐福佑全赋予了我 !

Now, for that consecrated fount

如今,那圣化源泉

Of murmuring, sparkling, living love,

盈盈心语,挚爱火花

What have I? Shall I dare to tell?

我还拥有么?我敢广而告之么?

A comfortless and hidden well.

一眼渴望而不可汲的隐泉

A well of love--it may be deep--

爱之井泉--尽可深邃--

I trust it is,--and never dry:

我相信它,永不干涸:

What matter? If the waters sleep

又有何谓?倘若那水

In silence and obscurity.

悄然而睡 黯然沉寂

--Such change, and at the very door

如此转变,恰在心门

Of my fond heart, hath made me poor.

爱的心门。。。令我落魄




在梅雨潭和大家凑趣译了上面的小诗,喜忧参半,动人心弦。又是前些天译的「咏水仙」的诗人华兹华斯作品,带春雨小花来灌水。想了几个同音词试着转意用一下,心愿~心怨;破落,落魄;可望而不可及~渴望而不可及~可汲。

这首诗用词简洁,大起大落的意境,正是诗句的力量。为了此贴不太伤感,配上几朵小花。





请您先登陆,再发跟帖!