汉译: A Complaint/抱怨

本帖于 2013-04-08 22:03:14 时间, 由版主 林贝卡 编辑

 

A Complaint

抱怨

 

By William Wordsworth

Translation: Lucidus of WXC
 

There is a change—and I am poor;

一个变化,使我成了穷人;

 

Your love hath been, nor long ago,

你的爱,不久以前,

 

A fountain at my fond heart's door,

一直是我欢欣心喷泉

 

Whose only business was to flow;

其唯一的事就是流淌;

 

And flow it did; not taking heed

只管流淌, 不必留意

 

Of its own bounty, or my need.

对它自己的奖赏,或者我的需要。

 

What happy moments did I count!

我记忆中多么快乐时光!

 

Blest was I then all bliss above!

我被恩赐所有的幸福!

 

Now, for that consecrated fount

现在,对于那神圣的源泉

 

Of murmuring, sparkling, living love,

潺潺,波光粼粼,活生生的爱的源泉,

 

What have I? Shall I dare to tell?

我有还什么?我敢说吗?

 

A comfortless and hidden well.

那是一患难而隐藏的井。

 

A well of love—it may be deep—

一口爱之井,可能很深

 

I trust it is,—and never dry:

我相信,永不干涸:

 

What matter? if the waters sleep

所谓吗?如果水会睡去,

 

In silence and obscurity.

在沉默和无闻中。

 

—Such change, and at the very door

这种变化,恰在

 

Of my fond heart, hath made me poor.

在我欢欣之心,使我贫困



* Reference

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/174782

所有跟帖: 

Quick and wonderful! -京燕花园- 给 京燕花园 发送悄悄话 京燕花园 的博客首页 (23 bytes) () 04/08/2013 postreply 11:09:12

Many thanks! I will revise it. -Lucidus- 给 Lucidus 发送悄悄话 Lucidus 的博客首页 (6 bytes) () 04/08/2013 postreply 11:26:22

Quick and dirty! -Lucidus- 给 Lucidus 发送悄悄话 Lucidus 的博客首页 (6 bytes) () 04/08/2013 postreply 18:30:30

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!