You're still you

来源: decentdreamer 2013-01-27 18:36:48 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (16747 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ decentdreamer ] 在 2013-01-28 03:43:02 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Malèna is a 2000 Italian romantic drama film starring Monica Bellucci and Giuseppe Sulfaro. It was directed and written by Giuseppe Tornatore from a story by Luciano Vincenzoni.

The film begins in Sicily in 1940 during World War II just as Italy enters the war. Malena's hu*****and, Nino Scordia, who left to join the military is presumed dead. Malena tries to cope with her loss, as the town she has moved to tries to deal with this beautiful woman who gets the attention of all the local men, including the 12-year-old Renato. However, in spite of the gossip, she continues to be faithful to her hu*****and. Renato becomes obsessed with Malena and starts fantasizing about her.

Renato continues to watch as she suffers from grief. Malena is shunned by the townspeople who begin to believe the worst about her, simply because of her beauty.

She visits her father, an almost deaf professor of Latin, regularly and helps him with his chores. When a slanderous letter reaches his hands, their relationship suffers a catastrophic blow. In the meanwhile, the war worsens. The village is bombed and Malena's father is killed. The wife of the local dentist takes Malena to court, accusing her to having an affair with her hu*****and, but Malena is acquitted. Court is told that Malena is being harassed for being beautiful as other ladies feel insecure and threatened by her. The only man Malena has a romance with, an army officer, is sent away. After her acquittal, Malena's lawyer Centorbi, using her unpaid legal fee as leverage, forces himself upon her while Renato peeps in from outside her house.

Malena's poverty finally forces her to become a prostitute. When the German army comes to town, Malena gives herself to Germans as well. Renato sees her in the company of two German officers and faints. His mother and the older ladies think that he has been possessed and take him to church for an exorcism. His father however takes him to a brothel; Renato has sex with one of the prostitutes while fantasizing that she is Malena.

When the war ends, the women gather and publicly beat and humiliate Malena, who leaves for Messina. A few days later, Nino Scordia, Malena's hu*****and, returns looking for her, to the shock of all the residents. He finds his house occupied by people displaced by the war. Renato tells him through an anonymous letter about Malena's whereabouts and the fact that she always loved only him and all the rumors about her cheating were not true. Nino goes to Messina to find her. A year later, they return. The villagers, especially the women, astonished at her courage, begin to talk to "Signora Scordia" with respect. Though still beautiful, they think of her as no threat, claiming that she has wrinkles near her eyes and has put on some weight.

In the last scene near the beach, Renato helps her pick up some oranges that had dropped from her shopping bag. Afterwards he wishes her "Buona fortuna, Signora Malena" (good luck, Mrs. Malena) and rides off on his bicycle, looking back at her for a final time, as she walks away. This is the first and only time they speak to each other in the movie. As this final scene fades out, an adult Renato's voice-over reflects that he has not forgotten Malena, even after the passage of so many years. He says, according to the English subtitles, "Of all the girls who asked me to remember them, the only one I remembered is the one who did not ask, Malena." This film was remade into an Tamil film, Azhagaana Ponnuthan.

Josh Groban完美深情的演译了电影里十二岁男孩的心声。

电影音乐由意大利著名作曲家Morricone,歌词由猫王前女友Linda Thompson

You're Still You from Malèna

Through the darkness
I can see your light
And you will always shine
And I can feel your heart in mine
Your face I've memorized
I idolize just you

I look up to
Everything you are
In my eyes you do no wrong
I've loved you for so long
And after all is said and done
You're still you
After all
You're still you

You walk past me
I can feel your pain
Time changes everything
One truth always stays the same
You're still you
After all
You're still you

I look up to
Everything you are
In my eyes you do no wrong
And I believe in you
Although you never asked me to
I will remember you
And what life put you through

And in this cruel and lonely world
I found one love
You're still you
After all
You're still you

以下是我的原创翻译:

透过黑暗
我看到你的光芒
你将永远的闪耀
我能感到你的心在我的胸间
你的脸容我早已铭记
我偶像的只有你

我仰望
你的一切
在我眼里,你没有做错
我爱你已经那么久了
毕竟是说了和做了
你还是你
毕竟
你还是你

你在我的身边走过
我能感到你的痛
时间会改变一切
但真理始终不会变
你还是你
毕竟
你还是你

我仰望
你的一切
在我眼里,你没有做错
我相信你
虽然你从来没问过我
但我会记着你
你所经历过什么样的生活

在这个残酷孤独的世界里
我找到了一个爱
你还是你
毕竟
你还是你

《西西里的美丽传说》(Malena)是一部2000年发行的意大利浪漫电影,由意大利名模莫尼卡·贝鲁奇(Monica Bellucci)主演。讲述的是一位13岁的孩子对一位失去丈夫的美丽女性的青春躁动。1941年,整个世界都被笼罩在二战的硝烟之中,但西西里岛表面仍一片宁和,这里正是男孩雷纳多的家乡。他和所有13岁的孩子一样,天真、快乐、不安分,对生活充满幻想。终于有一天遇到了永远改变他生活的女人—玛莲娜。这位漂亮的寡妇令所有的男人着迷,也令所有的女人妒忌。因为她,男孩进入了一个生命的新天地……
“当我还只是十三岁时,1941年春末的那一天,我初次见到了她……那一天,墨索里尼向英法宣战,而我,得到了生命里的第一辆脚踏车。"
她,撩着波浪状黑亮的秀发,穿着最时髦的短裙和丝袜,踏着充满情欲诱惑的高跟鞋,来到了西西里岛上宁静的阳光小镇。她的一举一动都引人瞩目、勾人遐想,她的一颦一笑都叫男人心醉、女人羡妒。玛莲娜,像个女神一般,征服了这个海滨的天堂乐园。
年仅十三岁的雷纳多也不由自主地掉进了玛莲娜所掀起的漩涡之中,他不仅跟着其他年纪较大的青少年们一起骑着单车,穿梭在小镇的各个角落,搜寻着玛莲娜的诱人丰姿与万种风情,还悄悄地成为她不知情的小跟班,如影随形地跟监、窥视她的生活。她摇曳的倩影、她聆听的音乐、她贴身的衣物……都成为这个被荷尔蒙淹没的少年,最真实、最美好的情欲幻想…… 当然,雷纳多也目睹了玛莲娜对丈夫的一往情深。然而,透过雷纳多的眼,我们也看到了玛莲娜掉进了越来越黑暗的处境之中。官方宣布她丈夫阵亡她变成了寡妇,这股夹杂着情欲与嫉愤的流言,愈演愈烈,袭卷这个连战争都未曾侵扰的小镇。
乱世中,美丽而无助的女人玛莲娜,被推到了流言的风口浪尖上,那些铺天盖地的流言带给了她致命的打击,也使她逐渐沉沦—或者说“妥协”。老父亲听信流言与她断绝了关系,最终惨死在废墟中;因为有妇之夫的垂涎她却作为被告被送上法院;而后更失去了生活的来源—政府的抚恤金…为了生存,她不得不回报给予她“帮助”给予她食物的男人们以肉体,乃至成了公开妓女,成了驻扎西西里的德国军人的玩物。这使得对玛莲娜一往情深的雷纳多愤怒而又绝望,然而他又是最清楚事情真相的人,对所有中伤玛莲娜的人他都以自己的方式回报他们。
美国大兵开进西西里,西西里解放。嫉恨暴戾的女人们在大庭广众下极尽手段围殴羞辱玛莲娜,最终她被迫离开了西西里。而讽刺的是,她的丈夫黎诺居然活着回来了,战争使他失去了一条手臂。他遍寻不着妻子,他为战争付出沉重的代价却又在回乡后遭到歧视与羞辱。雷纳多,此刻已经拥有了向往已久的被认可的成人身份,悄悄给黎诺一封信告诉他真相—他是玛莲娜唯一的挚爱,玛莲娜对他是忠诚的…
多年后,黎诺和玛莲娜一起回到了曾经深深伤害他们的西西里,沉静的穿过人流的目光。在市场上,女人们窃窃私语,说玛莲娜也不再年轻漂亮了,并向她发出了“早安”的问候;而玛莲娜也第一次开口,问候“早安”—即使是残忍伤害过她的女人。一声“早安”,空气立刻活跃起来。
影片的最后,雷纳多拾起了她散落的橘子,并说:祝你好运,玛莲娜女士。然后注视着她离去的背影...
雷纳多自白:在我的一生中,有许多女人问我,爱不爱她们?我都说,爱。但是我最爱的女人,却从来没有和她说过一句:我爱你。
岁月匆匆,我爱上过很多女人。当她们紧紧拥抱我时,会问我会不会记挂着她,我相信当时的心里是会的;但唯一我从来没忘记的,是一个从来没问过我的人—她就是玛琳娜。(改编自百度百科)

连接共1-10集

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN-YqWQ3PEE&list=PLB88BAE9AA1269A99

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>

• 秋梦 天堂般的革命圣地
  • 我渴望自由!
  • 读书行路的境界
  • 造福全人类的中西医
  • When You Tell Me That You Love Me
  • 所有跟帖: 

Thanks for sharing! Seems no video is attached? -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/27/2013 postreply 20:16:48

连接放上去了,共1-10集 -decentdreamer- 给 decentdreamer 发送悄悄话 decentdreamer 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/27/2013 postreply 20:33:22

要是英语的就好了。:) -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/27/2013 postreply 20:51:46

是的 -decentdreamer- 给 decentdreamer 发送悄悄话 decentdreamer 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2013 postreply 04:04:27

那下次贴个美音的呗。:) -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2013 postreply 10:24:39

I try -decentdreamer- 给 decentdreamer 发送悄悄话 decentdreamer 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/29/2013 postreply 04:17:25

聋顶一下! -rockcurrent- 给 rockcurrent 发送悄悄话 rockcurrent 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/27/2013 postreply 21:32:07

谢谢,越顶越聋 -decentdreamer- 给 decentdreamer 发送悄悄话 decentdreamer 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2013 postreply 04:03:43

哈哈,瞧这话说得 -冲浪潜水员- 给 冲浪潜水员 发送悄悄话 冲浪潜水员 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2013 postreply 04:48:03

哈哈 -decentdreamer- 给 decentdreamer 发送悄悄话 decentdreamer 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2013 postreply 07:00:20

还是聋!顶聋的吗?hahaha! -rockcurrent- 给 rockcurrent 发送悄悄话 rockcurrent 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2013 postreply 07:39:24

第一次听到这首深情的歌曲,看到这部感人的电影,谢分享。 -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/29/2013 postreply 07:09:14

谢谢,刚更新过,歌词有我的中文翻译 -decentdreamer- 给 decentdreamer 发送悄悄话 decentdreamer 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/29/2013 postreply 08:29:06

这么快就译好了,喜欢电影的最后一幕和画外音。 -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/29/2013 postreply 14:21:03

很好的 -decentdreamer- 给 decentdreamer 发送悄悄话 decentdreamer 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/29/2013 postreply 16:23:25

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”