Katie Couric 2012 Commencement, 第十三部分

来源: 2msmom 2012-12-13 08:05:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1361 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 2msmom ] 在 2012-12-14 07:33:37 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic 欢迎大家批评指正. I was reminded of the caliber of student here when I recently spent time with a fourth-year student named Lynette Jones, an extraodinary young woman who loves dance, Alpha Kappa Alpha, Toni Morrison and the University of Virginia. I visited Lynette at Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia where shes being treated…and is in the fight of her life. Lynette completely blew me away with her courage, maturity and deep faith.I watched her grill a doctor about an upcoming procedure like David Frost grilled Richard Nixon. No surprise, Lynette's an inspiring journalist and I was so flattered when we Skyped she told me I was her Michael Jackson…something I've never been called before. Despite the pain, fatigue and fear that I know comes with her diagnosis…Lynette has been powering through…writing papers from her hospital bed and focusing on the future. She told me she would try her hardest to come to her graduation. And she's here! Lynette, you are my new profile in courage.If you're not an example of resilience I don’t know what is.

所有跟帖: 

"Lynette is an example of resilience." -紫君- 给 紫君 发送悄悄话 紫君 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/13/2012 postreply 08:16:04

问紫君好! -2msmom- 给 2msmom 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2012 postreply 07:13:41

回复:Katie Couric 2012 Commencement, 第十三部分 -truth_lover99- 给 truth_lover99 发送悄悄话 (18264 bytes) () 12/13/2012 postreply 13:44:16

谢谢喜欢和鼓励. Your encouragement keeps me going... -2msmom- 给 2msmom 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2012 postreply 07:12:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”