逸士hope you don't mind,just for practice

来源: sportwoman 2012-09-13 08:38:24 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7605 bytes)
回答: 關於“翻譯”一詞海外逸士2012-09-13 06:40:33

I don't know when  the  word "翻译translation"  started to be used. When it comes to talking about translation, oftentimes some people would like to choose one character out of the two at their convenience. Most of the time, people online prefer to.  So, ever since  "flipping over"  has been said, for example, it is hard to flip it over, I can't flip it over,  so hearing this without being prepared, I am not sure if they are referring to somersaults of turning something inside out or anything else. The definition is not clear.  As the matter of fact,  simply choosing to say would be fine. So we can put it this way:  it is hard to translate, or it is hard to convert. As clear as crystal. Without doubt, nowadays when it comes to using Chinese characters, without giving much deliberate thought about the result that could bring up, more and more  Chinese people like to use Chinese characters freely as they wish. In Chinese,  a phrase that combines  two characters  could refer to a  wide variety of meanings or contents. The word 翻译 belongs to a structure  with a  one-sided connotation, i.e. the main idea of this word is displayed in  only one of the characters, that is, although has  the meaning of change, it doesn't specifically refer to the  conversion of word to word. Therefore, for the purpose of convenience when selecting one character out of 翻译,  which gives the definite connotation is the right choice.

所有跟帖: 

good practice -海外逸士- 给 海外逸士 发送悄悄话 海外逸士 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2012 postreply 10:44:14

I am not a diligent person, but learn to -sportwoman- 给 sportwoman 发送悄悄话 sportwoman 的博客首页 (191 bytes) () 09/13/2012 postreply 12:35:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”