Read it before. A good writing!

来源: NewVoice 2012-09-13 08:13:28 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4294 bytes)
回答: A mean laugh from Steve Jobsrockcurrent2012-09-12 22:24:38

Just a few minor comments. Not big deal though.

Some people’s power or influence on the world is permanent, and Steven Jobs and his iPhone / iPad are undeniable examples.

Days or months ago, there was a popular circulated story on websites. During the tomb-sweeping festival, lots of people burnt iPhone or iPad for their passed loved ones. Of course, the iPhone or iPad is (was) not purchased from the Apple Company. However, the feedback messages via dream (the dreams) from their be-loved ones were that they don’t know how to use iPhone or iPad. “Don’t worry because Steve Jobs was on the way to show you” was the answer. This joke indicated the power of Jobs’ ideas not only on the world, but also on the heaven or the hell.

A personal experience once again proved Steve’s control over the world and human being's daily life. My little boy, about 2 years old, was addicted to iPad and was pretty good on (at) using iPhone, as well as iPod touch. Especially, when he sat in his high-chair at meal time, he would prefer watching an iPad while eating his meal. I read an article on website saying iPad now is the No. 1 eyesight killer. In fact, I realized later that my little guy’s eye(s) would tend to be reddish and he blinked a lot after a long time exposure to iPad.  This is obviously not a good sign to my wife and me. Thus, we decided to deprive him of the iPad time, especially during the meal time. Here came the problem: he would refuse to eat table food, though, fortunately, he still will drink milk. Even a week passed, Mr. little still did not forget his decision. Yesterday, again, he refused to eat when sitting on his highchair, and somehow he noticed several kites flying in the sky through our front window. He wanted to be outside to watch the kites instead of eating his food. The Mr. was already on the last second stair down to the front door when his mom said: “I can let you watch the iPad as long as you eat and we’ll go outside after meal”. Right away, the little boy turned around and climbed back to his highchair to eat happily while watching his favorite iPad. I am sure I heard the mean laugh from Steve Jobs who is in the heaven or the hell.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢声姐,美风,(好些了,但还是被折磨着并痛苦着). -rockcurrent- 给 rockcurrent 发送悄悄话 rockcurrent 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2012 postreply 20:37:17

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”